Amish community in a sentence
1) There are small Amish communities which were recently established.
2) A strange satellite is found in an Amish community .
3) Many Amish communities have also established restaurants for visitors.
Amish community example sentences4) Rose's new home is in the middle of an Amish community .
5) Different Amish communities vary in the severity and strictness of shunning employed.
6) That Pennsylvania Amish community razed the schoolhouse and planted the site with clover .
7) The film was not well received by the Amish communities where it was filmed.
8) The individual suppresses the will of 'self' in lieu of the Amish community .
9) John's relationship with the Amish community grows as they learn he is skilled at carpentry.
10) I love the local Amish community and small towns and parades with firemen and little girls wielding flags.
11) Coblentz was raised in a pacifistic and insular Amish Mennonite community in Hartville, Ohio.
12) Proctor was originally a member of Banshee's Amish community , but abandoned the faith for crime.
13) The family , members of an Amish community , is religious and shuns many facets of modern life.
14) There is virtually no crime, no violence, little alcoholism or drug taking in the Amish community .
15) The County of Lancaster is a popular tourist destination, with the Amish community there being a major attraction.
example sentences with Amish community16) Later migrations from Holmes County, Ohio would make this Amish community one of the largest in Pennsylvania.
17) The emphasis on forgiveness and reconciliation in the response of the Amish community was widely discussed in the national media.
18) I think that Karen hit on a lot of the ideals of the Amish community , their beliefs and customs.
19) Conflicts between subgroups of Amish have resulted in instances of "beard cutting" attacks on members of the Amish community .
20) Harry and Lydia Miller settled in West Union, Ohio's small but growing Wheat Ridge Amish community in 1977.
21) There are also several sizable Old Order Amish communities where a variety of Swiss German is spoken, rather than Pennsylvania German.
22) Amish communities have also been established in St. Lawrence, Montgomery, Chautauqua and Cattaraugus counties, and are making farming profitable.
23) However , a dialect of Swiss German predominates in some Old Order Amish communities , especially in the American state of Indiana .
24) The PBS documentary The Amish covers the history of Amish communities in the United States, the struggles they have endured, and the problems within the Amish community .
25) And that's just what Amish merchants like Miller's Furniture & Bakery cater to in Southern Ohio's Wheat Ridge Amish community .
26) In many communities, the Amish operate their own schools, which are typically one-room schoolhouses with teachers (young unmarried women) from the Amish community .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Amish community
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Amish community with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Amish community
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Amish community in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Amish community.
20 examples of simple sentences of Amish community. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Amish community
Compound Sentences with Amish community
Complex Sentences with Amish community
Compound-Complex Sentences with Amish community