Expressions - Collocations of the word " announce "
|It was announced that||1) It was announced that every volume would contain two episodes.|
2) It was announced that she had suffered a miscarriage.
more It was announced that sentences
|announce||1) In addition nine charter standards were announced .|
2) The final cost never was announced officially.
more announce sentences
|announce allocation||1) The state has announced allocations to school districts around Colorado.|
2) The government on Thursday announced allocation of Rs .
more announce allocation sentences
|announce appointment||1) On April 13, 2005, Fairchild announced appointment of Mark Thompson as CEO of the corporation.|
2) There had been criticism earlier in the day regarding the announced appointment of Milan Beko as head of Serbian Railways.
more announce appointment sentences
|announce arrival||1) There is a video screen in the center of the room announcing arrival and departure of ships, aircraft and spacecraft.|
2) Apis's confession, however, states that I engaged Malobabić to organize the assassination on the occasion of the announced arrival of Franz Ferdinand to Sarajevo.
more announce arrival sentences
|announce award||1) A1: Orders are not published to announce award of the AFRM.|
2) Back in the fall of 2006, GIPEC announced awarding leases to its first two tenants.
more announce award sentences
|announce cancellation||1) The announced cancellation of numerous international observation missions is regrettable.|
2) Portugal announces cancellation of 'residence permits' of Indian nationals.
more announce cancellation sentences
|announce ceasefire||1) At 5PM of 17 September Nizam announced ceasefire thus ending the armed action.|
more announce ceasefire sentences
|announce closure||1) Schools on the Treasure Coast announced closures for October 26 in anticipation of Sandy.|
2) Scratch-off prizes claims must be made within 90 days after the announced closure of the game.
more announce closure sentences
|announce cut||1) The service chiefs announced cuts to facilities maintenance and contract delays .|
2) The SERC last week announced cuts of £28 million.
more announce cut sentences
|announce cutback||1) Late last year he announced cutbacks in staff to respond to falling demand.|
2) Ford and General Motors immediately announced cutbacks in production after the sales statistics were released Tuesday.
more announce cutback sentences
|announce date||1) These dates are updated from previously announced dates .|
2) He would announce date of the Bij .
more announce date sentences
|announce decision||1) How does the agency announce decisions on GE animal approvals?|
2) There is no formally announced decision .
more announce decision sentences
|announce detail||1) It's too early to announce details .|
2) We will be announcing details nearer the time!
more announce detail sentences
|announce intention||1) He was announcing intentions to put the venerable newsweekly up for sale.|
2) SHARE members announced intention to begin encampment in a county-owned park.
more announce intention sentences
|announce officially||1) The final cost never was announced officially .|
2) It wasn't announced officially until 2007.
more announce officially sentences
|announce plan||1) The company already announced plans to shut down five plants.|
2) The plan was officially announced in 2003.
more announce plan sentences
|announce publicly||1) The campaign was announced publicly in June 2004.|
2) Less than two hours later the action was announced publicly .
more announce publicly sentences
|announce release||1) European and Australian releases were announced on later dates.|
2) Oracle has announced a new release of MySQL.
more announce release sentences
|announce shortly||1) The exact location will be announced shortly .|
2) A complete track listing will be announced shortly .
more announce shortly sentences
|announce soon||1) They became romantically involved and soon announced their engagement.|
2) Another surprise act will be announced soon .
more announce soon sentences
|announce that||1) A police spokesperson announced that 89 protesters had been arrested.|
2) The court further announced that multiple clients be heated.
more announce that sentences
|announce the Cabinet||1) In the late evening of December 7, 1941, the Canadian Prime Minister, W. L. Mackenzie King, announced the Cabinet's decision to declare war on Japan.|
2) Ahead of the 1997 parliamentary election, Jagland announced the Cabinet would resign if the party received less than 36.9% of the popular vote.
more announce the Cabinet sentences
|announce the agreement||1) Mayor Cutrer announces the agreement on May 18.|
2) Party leaders announced the agreement Thursday .
more announce the agreement sentences
|announce the appointment||1) Polestar has announced the appointment of Richard Timmins as group finance director.|
2) Prime Minister Kevin Rudd announced the appointments in Canberra the same day.
more announce the appointment sentences
|announce the arrival||1) Sled dogs bark to announce the arrival of hunters.|
2) She turned away as Victor announced the arrival of their guests.
more announce the arrival sentences
|announce the ban||1) the reasons given in the press release announcing the ban seems to be inferred and vague.|
2) the Dee Why Grand shopping centre in Sydney , Australia announced the ban of screaming children from their facility.
more announce the ban sentences
|announce the closure||1) They announce the closure of the roads leading to the festival.|
2) A sign announces the closure of public land during the cattle roundup.
more announce the closure sentences
|announce the crackdown||1) Alacrity was scheduled to call in Cartagena before Virgilio Barco, Colombia's president, announced the crackdown .|
2) the BBC reported on 16 June 2014 that more than 180,000 Cambodians have fled Thailand after the NCPO announced the crackdown .
more announce the crackdown sentences
|announce the creation of||1) announce the creation of a college level short track league.|
2) Nevertheless, the government in 1983 announced the creation of Freeports.
more announce the creation of sentences
|announce the deal||1) When we announced the deal , everybody agreed.|
2) On July 13, the 76ers announced the deal officially.
more announce the deal sentences
|announce the decision||1) Gorbachev announced the decision officially on 25 December.|
2) the club announced the decision on its website Monday.
more announce the decision sentences
|announce the delay||1) the company also announced the delay of the new BlackBerry 10 OS until the first quarter of 2013.|
2) During the Nintendo Conference on October 10, 2007, Nintendo of Japan president Iwata announced the delay .
more announce the delay sentences
|announce the departure||1) the Lee Valley Lions are sad to announce the departure of forward Calum Heath.|
2) It also announced the departures of founding 99X members Leslie Fram and Steve Craig.
more announce the departure sentences
|announce the discovery of||1) the space agency announced the discovery of the impact last week.|
2) NASA has announced the discovery of an Earth Trojan.
more announce the discovery of sentences
|announce the formation of||1) It also announced the formation of a second sales team.|
2) Zuckerberg enters world of politics Zuckerberg announced the formation of Fwd.
more announce the formation of sentences
|announce the intention||1) the city announced the intention of ending these payments.|
2) the band announced the intentions to proceed with the release.
more announce the intention sentences
|announce the launch of||1) July the NFL announces the launch of the next football season .|
2) Two years later, the bishop announced the launch of preparatory work.
more announce the launch of sentences
|announce the loss||1) British Coal yesterday announced the loss of 450 white-collar jobs in Yorkshire.|
2) Granada Leisure announced the loss of 20O support jobs under the restructuring of the division.
more announce the loss sentences
|announce the merger||1) Below is our press release announcing the merger .|
2) the companies announced the merger in a joint announcement Tuesday.
more announce the merger sentences
|announce the news||1) Our post yesterday announced the news of a birth.|
2) the guards then announce the news in public.
more announce the news sentences
|announce the partnership||1) Steve announced the partnership with Microsoft.|
2) Arsenal had announced the partnership with Puma will be effective from 1 July 2014.
more announce the partnership sentences
|announce the plan||1) Mets manager Terry Collins announced the plan Friday .|
2) General Charles Timmes announced the plan in Saigon.
more announce the plan sentences
|announce the proposal||1) announcing the proposals Education Minister Michael Ancram acknowledged the importance of the voluntary sector as a source of independent advice.|
2) More information, including the rationale for the updated recommendation, is available in the Federal Register notice announcing the proposal (76 Fed.
more announce the proposal sentences
|announce the release||1) We will announce the release date in early February.|
2) On March 13, she announced the release date.
more announce the release sentences
|announce the resignation||1) the latter took the opportunity to announce the resignation of Mgr Elwes.|
2) In March 2004 Ludin announced the resignation of Afghan Planning Minister Mohammad Mohaqeq.
more announce the resignation sentences
|announce the retirement||1) PTEC announces the retirement of Mary Fehrs from the project.|
2) In 2011, the Recording Academy announced the retirement of the award category.
more announce the retirement sentences
|announce the sale||1) On 24 April it announced the sale was postponed indefinitely.|
2) Apple announced the sales milestone in a news release Wednesday.
more announce the sale sentences
|announce the signing||1) Bush announced the signing of an order expanding sanctions on 25 July.|
2) the Timberwolves officially announced the signing on December 14, 2011.
more announce the signing sentences
|announce the split||1) R.E.M. disbanded amicably in September 2011, announcing the split on its website.|
2) the group announced the split in June by a newsletter to members of their fanclub.
more announce the split sentences
|announce the suspension||1) the United States announced the suspension of joint military operations.|
2) On July 30, Wood announced the suspension of the program.
more announce the suspension sentences
|announce the verdict||1) the Court announced the verdicts would be made July 31.|
2) the judge will then end the discussion by announcing the verdict .
more announce the verdict sentences
|announce the winner||1) We'll announce the winners next Sunday.|
2) I'll announce the winners in 4 weeks time.
more announce the winner sentences
|announce the withdrawal||1) the Philippines announces the withdrawal of its forces from Iraq.|
2) Means announced the withdrawal by a small group of Lakota people.
more announce the withdrawal sentences
|announce to||1) Special courts were announced to try such offences.|
2) Screen changes are announced to the user.
more announce to sentences
|announced||1) In addition nine charter standards were announced .|
2) The final cost never was announced officially.
more announced sentences
|announced that||1) A police spokesperson announced that 89 protesters had been arrested.|
2) The court further announced that multiple clients be heated.
more announced that sentences
|announces||1) The announces whenever magical power is invoked.|
2) The highest bidder announces trumps before play.
more announces sentences
|announcing||1) Is an email service announcing recent major updates available?|
2) Your communication practices are always critical when announcing bad news.
more announcing sentences
|be delighted to announce||1) Murrelektronik is delighted to announce the launch of CONNECTIVITY its system consulting brand.|
2) SIIA is delighted to announce a new video series, filmed at DreamForce 2010!
more be delighted to announce sentences
|be expected to announce||1) BJP is expected to announce organisational changes soon.|
2) HLCap is expected to announce better financial results moving forward .
more be expected to announce sentences
|be pleased to announce||1) We are pleased to announce that she accepted!|
2) We are pleased to announce the 7th international Somatechnics Conference.
more be pleased to announce sentences
|be proud to announce||1) I am proud to announce my graduation.|
2) I am proud to announce my first academic publication!
more be proud to announce sentences
|expect to announce||1) BJP is expected to announce organisational changes soon.|
2) She expects to announce several more shows this spring .
more expect to announce sentences
|first announce||1) The project was first announced 13 years ago.|
2) Their separation was first announced nearly four years ago.
more first announce sentences
|formally announce||1) A couple may begin living together or formally announce their engagement.|
2) The changes would be formally announced within ten days.
more formally announce sentences
|initially announce||1) An implementation timeline was not initially announced .|
2) It runs Android and was initially announced in 2013.
more initially announce sentences
|jointly announce||1) KDDI and Kyocera jointly announced in 2011 that they were collaborating on research.|
2) On May 2011, both organizations jointly announced the first open G.hn plugfest.
more jointly announce sentences
|loudly announce||1) Every royal event was loudly announced in the temples to inform the ancestors.|
2) The act of challenging is called a 'Coin Check' and is usually loudly announced .
more loudly announce sentences
|newly announce||1) Cisco is leading the way with newly announced tools .|
2) In this video I overview Microsoft newly announced Surface tablets .
more newly announce sentences
|officially announce||1) The final cost never was announced officially .|
2) The plan was officially announced in 2003.
more officially announce sentences
|originally announce||1) The concept was originally announced in 2011 .|
2) The game was originally announced last year .
more originally announce sentences
|previously announce||1) The films announced today join previously announced vintage titles .|
2) These dates are updated from previously announced dates.
more previously announce sentences
|proudly announce||1) But last week the Department of Defense proudly announced that the satellite had been identified.|
2) Belmont Dental Care proudly announces the improvement of their dental care services with advanced technology .
more proudly announce sentences
|publicly announce||1) He would publicly announce his retirement five months later.|
2) The reasons behind his decision were not publicly announced .
more publicly announce sentences
|recently announce||1) BBC staff were striking over recently announced job cuts.|
2) Figures announced recently gave the port yet another record year.
more recently announce sentences
|regret to announce||1) Portpin Ltd regrets to announce that it is withdrawing its bid for Portsmouth Football Club.|
2) We regret to announce that we have to cancel this initial run of dates due to family illness .
more regret to announce sentences
|subsequently announce||1) The New Zealand government subsequently announced a similar move.|
2) Southern California Edison subsequently announced the plant is being permanently closed .
more subsequently announce sentences
|today announce||1) The films announced today join previously announced vintage titles .|
2) The Region 6 winner will be announced later today .
more today announce sentences
|triumphantly announce||1) When the experiments were completed, Ford didn't triumphantly announce the results.|
2) When he returns home, she triumphantly announces what she intends to reap from their divorce settlement.
more triumphantly announce sentences
|winner announce||1) The names of fifteen winners were announced .|
2) The names of eleven winners were announced .
more winner announce sentences
Expressions with the word announce
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com