baker's yeast in a sentence
1) baker's yeast grows fine in sugar and water.
2) Beta-1,3-D-glucan is derived from cell walls of baker's yeast.
3) Both the baker's yeast and the sourdough methods of baking bread follow the same pattern.
4) Liquid yeast now represents the majority of the fresh baker's yeast market in North America.
baker's yeast example sentences5) baker's yeast is also sold as a fresh yeast compressed into a square "cake".
6) The protein in raw baker's yeast can do damage to an already impaired immune system.
7) baker's yeast has also been used in the kinetic resolution of secondary benzylic alcohols by oxidation.
8) While it had some devoted adherents, it never eclipsed the use of baker's yeast worldwide.
9) In its raw form, baker's yeast is a large molecule entangled with fat and protein.
10) baker's yeast (BY) has been utilized for the kinetic resolution of α-stereogenic carbonyl compounds.
11) The potential characteristics of a particular baker's yeast are determined by the strain of yeast that is selected.
12) baker's yeast, worms, fruit flies, and mice all share some of the same ageing genes.
13) Sourdough breads are made with a sourdough starter (which differs from starters made with baker's yeast).
14) Water is mixed with flour, salt and the leavening agent (baker's yeast or sourdough starter).
example sentences with baker's15) They then baked another bread of the same composition, but used wheat flour treated with traditional baker's yeast.
16) Some fungi, including baker's yeast, have mating types that create a duality similar to male and female roles.
17) baker's yeast is not useful as a leavening agent for rye bread, as rye does not contain enough gluten.
18) It may also be placed beneath some baker's yeast, so that the prosperity of the household may grow like yeast.
19) The first-ever isolated alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) was purified in 1937 from "Saccharomyces cerevisiae" (baker's yeast).
20) My experiments have indicated that chlorella algae and the active baker's yeast to be the easiest and most effective feeds to work with when culturing.
21) It turns out that about 30% of the genes which cause disease in humans are also present in common baker's yeast.
22) Studies have shown that the recombinant vaccine, which is grown in a culture of baker's yeast, produces protective levels of antibody in greater than 90% of vaccinated individuals.
23) While sourdough breads survived in some parts of Europe, throughout most of the U.S., they were replaced by baker's yeast.
24) baker's yeast was adopted for the simpicity and flexibility it introduced to bread making, obviating the lengthy cultivation of a sourdough starter.
25) Since then, strains of Saccaromyces cerevisiae have been bred for their reliability and speed of leavening and sold as "baker's yeast".
26) It also allows the baker to use only a minimal amount of baker's yeast, which was scarce and expensive when it first became available.
27) Many bakers see the starter method as a compromise between the highly reliable results of baker's yeast and the flavor and complexity of a longer fermentation.
28) baker's yeast or "Saccharomyces cerevisiae", a unicellular fungus, is used to make bread and other wheat-based products, such as pizza dough and dumplings.
29) The genome of "Saccharomyces cerevisiae" (baker's Yeast) was sequenced in the mid-1990s, providing a rich resource for identifying homologs of these human proteins.
30) They occur most commonly as cellulose in plants, the bran of cereal grains, the cell wall of baker's yeast, certain fungi, mushrooms and bacteria.
31) Fungi (except baker's yeast) typically grow slowly, so expect them to take 3-5 days to grow well.
32) The company also distributed Anheuser-Busch's baker's yeast, starch, dextrine (cattle feed made from spunt grain), and ginger ale.
33) Also called "baker's yeast," when active dry yeast is added to the other ingredients in bread, it introduces air bubbles to the dough.
34) Traditionally, baker's yeast ("Saccharomyces cerevisiae"), has long been used in the brewery industry to produce ethanol from hexoses (six-carbon sugars).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baker's yeast
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baker's yeast with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baker's yeast
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baker's yeast in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baker's yeast.
20 examples of simple sentences of baker's yeast. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baker's yeast
Compound Sentences with baker's yeast
Complex Sentences with baker's yeast
Compound-Complex Sentences with baker's yeast