baker's dozen in a sentence
1) We 're talking a baker's dozen this year - 13 hopefuls!
2) He and his wife Nicole have lived in Berkley for well over a baker's dozen years.
3) His campaign centered on "baker's Dozen", a plan outlining 13 areas of state government reform.
4) This baker's dozen could be expanded into a hundred pages, especially when personal preference comes into play.
baker's dozen example sentences5) One Hundered Years of Solitude– Marquez That's my baker's dozen, so to speak.
6) Updated and available in several languages, a baker's dozen genera are covered in a concise and consistent format.
7) The best part of this column, though, is a baker's dozen of last year's releases recommended by Giddins.
8) In contrast, there was about a baker's dozen in Croke Park for Sunday's M Donnelly inter-provincial football Championship final.
9) She was a bit careless at adding drops - a kind of baker's dozen approach - but she knew the answer would be salt and she identified the right one.
10) She has helped edit alumni magazines for a baker's dozen of institutions, including Grinnell College and Johns Hopkins University (where she headed the Alumni Magazine Consortium).
11) Nancy Martin, ever the one to take advantage of a quilting fad, has now come out with a baker's dozen of "jelly roll friendly" quick strip quilts that express her elegant and charming design sense.
12) The permit said 12, so our baker's dozen hit the San Bernardino Peak trail for our 3rd backpack of the season.
13) Soon, a happy 'baker's Dozen' had loaded hire cars, switched Sat Navs on and were driving towards the city centre.
14) I'm totally shocked – for comparison that's the same as it dropping to one and a half cents in the dollar, or one and a half chetrum in the ngultrum, or 0.195 buns in the baker's dozen.
example sentences with baker's15) The number 13, also known as a "baker's dozen", has been part of a theme of Keith Baker regarding aspects of the world.
16) During the 2008–09 season, she received publicity for roles in Twyla Tharp's "baker's Dozen" and Paul Taylor's "Company B".
17) This gave rise to the "baker's dozen": a baker would give 13 for the price of 12, to be certain of not being known as a cheat.
18) Initially scheduled for a four-issue run, Wolfman's run was expanded to a baker's dozen issues, and finished with No. 137.
19) It has also been involved in examining the New Year's Eve attack on the Yale a cappella group "The baker's Dozen" in Pacific Heights.
20) CORPORATE Wedgwood was commissioned to produce a baker's dozen of specially-inscribed commemorative plates for the 'Twelve Great Chefs of Christmas' contest held at Tatton Park, Cheshire.
21) This is sometimes referred to as a, a play on "baker's dozen" – owe twelve (a dozen), receive a loan of eleven (a banker's dozen).
22) The album consists of a run through of a baker's dozen of his old hits with Cannon interjecting comments and telling stories about the songs.
23) A baker's dozen, devil's dozen, long dozen, or long measure is 13, one more than a standard dozen.
24) It's impossible to walk into a supermarket and not be bombarded by a baker's dozen of bun choices, each less traditional than the last.
25) A baker's dozen of authors from the City of Sails are among the 68 New Zealand writers who will be in Germany next month for the Frankfurt Book Fair.
26) And you thought the Nuggets win streak was amazing ... OKLAHOMA CITY – The Nuggets ' are going for a baker's dozen tonight (in a bakery, is a baker's dozen just called "a dozen?
27) And you thought the Nuggets win streak was amazing ... OKLAHOMA CITY – The Nuggets ' are going for a baker's dozen tonight (in a bakery, is a baker's dozen just called "a dozen?
28) Jen-Ho Tseng is 19 years old and has only made a baker's dozen appearances at Class A. That's not stopping some in the Cubs organization from thinking he could be in Chicago by 2016.
29) I have fallen in love with Bits 'n Pieces new book, baker's dozen 2 ! There are over 13 different projects offered in this book.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baker's dozen
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baker's dozen with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baker's dozen
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baker's dozen in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baker's dozen.
20 examples of simple sentences of baker's dozen. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baker's dozen
Compound Sentences with baker's dozen
Complex Sentences with baker's dozen
Compound-Complex Sentences with baker's dozen