baby's breath in a sentence
1) No longer are roses surrounded by baby's breath acceptable body flower presentations.
2) Spikes of creamy-white flowers emerge in late summer that resemble baby's breath.
3) The arrangements often include greenery and baby's breath between the varying colors of carnations.
4) All music and lyrics of her 2007 album "baby's Breath" were written by herself.
baby's breath example sentences5) The main flowers grown and sold for Day of the Dead include chrysanthemums, gladiolas and baby's breath.
6) He had short brown hair and on his head was a wreath of holly leaves woven together with baby's breath.
7) These special events have moved way past the traditional 5 sweetheart roses and baby's breath on a piece of elastic.
8) baby's breath - While there is no Japanese meaning for this imported flower, in English it connotes innocence.
9) The Gazebo finished with flowers, baby's breath and flowering vines or even have a candle lit ceremony under the stars.
10) Believe it or not, Essie has been around since 1981, and three of the 12 original nail colors are still around today: Blanc, baby's breath and Bordeaux.
11) The traditional 12 roses arranged in a vase with leather leaf and baby's breath has given way to 12 roses cut short and presented in a cube with minimal foliage that is of interest.
12) The choice is huge, from the glaring reds and yellows of the poker plant, kniphofia, to the gentle white clouds of baby's breath, gypsophila.
13) Arrange with your florist to have two extra red roses, complete with baby's breath and ribbon, placed at the back of your bridal bouquet.
14) This rapid elimination of nitrous oxide also applies in the case of the baby: within five minutes of birth it cannot be detected in the baby's breath at all.
example sentences with 015) Then, after spilling a purple vase filled with fresh new baby's breath, Winnifred is caught cleaning the mess by Lady Larken who mistakes her for a chambermaid.
16) The first person you meet is a woman who hands you a freshly picked bouquet, which consists of roses, baby's breath, and other colorful varieties.
17) Some good choices for growing are sweet alyssum, baby's breath, coreopsis, poppies, purple coneflowers, and black-eyed Susan's.
18) Most people were playing the BI (Battle Interactive) but Chris, Rosemary u0026 I wanted to play baby's breath u0026 it was only offered during the BI's second slot.
19) "Gypsophila paniculata" (baby's breath)
20) [2007.06.06] "baby's Breath"
21) saw the mango flowers like [url=http://www.montblancukpens.co.uk]monte blanc pen[/url] baby's breath like .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baby's breath
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baby's breath with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baby's breath
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baby's breath in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baby's breath.
20 examples of simple sentences of baby's breath. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baby's breath
Compound Sentences with baby's breath
Complex Sentences with baby's breath
Compound-Complex Sentences with baby's breath