technological achievement in a sentence
1) In 1933, Italy made multiple technological achievements .
2) Built in 1954, it showcases technological achievements .
3) The latest technological achievement is totally new kind of strapless strap on.
technological achievement example sentences4) The Apollo program has been called the greatest technological achievement in human history.
5) The awards celebrate technological achievement and innovation by New Mexico companies and individuals.
6) It 's a technological achievement – there's no question about that.
7) But let us turn to specific details of the present government's technological achievements .
8) The nine-speed transmission is a technological achievement that mostly gets the job done without fuss.
9) The technological achievements of the Greeks and Romans continue to fascinate and excite admiration.
10) Nuclear technology developed rapidly during this period, and Hanford scientists produced many notable technological achievements .
11) One of technological achievements before World War II was invention of the N-T-U retort.
12) Pope Francis reminds us that "communication is ultimately a human rather than a technological achievement .
13) Two of the more notable technological achievements demonstrated were the x-ray machine and the baby incubator.
14) In many instances that approach has been enormously fruitful and has led to important medical and technological achievements .
15) Currently , CJSC İŞBANK develops its IT infrastructure, actively applying the best global technological achievements .
use technological achievement in a sentence16) Our Western civilisation is justifiably proud of its cultural, social, scientific, and technological achievements .
17) Yes, the all-digital world of Attack of the Clones is a mighty impressive technological achievement .
18) The Centennial Challenges are NASA space competition inducement prize contests for non-government-funded technological achievements by American teams.
19) The brain-computer interface is the next technological achievement that blurs the line between science fiction and scientific reality.
20) It has a long history of scientific breakthroughs and technological achievements dating back to its foundation in 1923.
21) SEAS faculty and alumni are responsible for technological achievements including the developments of FM radio and the maser.
22) Cambridge's proud record in this area was sometimes over-looked in favour of its scientific and technological achievements .
23) THORP is a great technological achievement and a shining example of the best of British know-how and skills.
24) There have been important technological achievements , and enhancements to the general interaction in small steps over previous systems.
25) Cayce foresaw a future where man's present technological achievements could eventually lead the world to a similar fate.
26) In "Life of Pi," certainly given its technological achievements , the filmmaker has raised the bar.
27) Essentially , the technological achievement has resulted in a chip that outperforms laptops of just a few years ago.
28) Its rich historiographical tradition preserved ancient knowledge upon which splendid art, architecture, literature and technological achievements were built.
How to use technological achievement in a sentence29) Here is one of the extraordinary technological achievements , one of the great human achievements, of our century.
30) The Centennial Challenges are NASA prize contests for non-government funded technological achievements , including robotics, by US citizens.
31) Military technology is unique only in its application, not in its use of basic scientific and technological achievements .
32) Of course, the Apollo 11's original A7L spacesuit was a technological achievement for its time.
33) R&D Magazine gives R&D 100 Awards annually to the top 100 technological achievements of the year.
34) The journey of the astronauts is more than a technological achievement ; it is a reaching-out of the human spirit.
35) Others in China, particularly scientists involved in the missiles construction, are hailing the test as a huge technological achievement .
36) I admire the technological achievements of the Geologists , Engineers, Mechanics, Chemical Engineers, Refiners and Distributors.
37) It remains, therefore, an exceptional technological achievement – but one that will never be repeated at the World Championships.
38) Indeed most of his awards , from the Webby Award to the National Medal of Technology, emphasized his technological achievements .
39) Topher develops strong romantic feelings for Bennett Halverson, whose genius technological achievements he admired long before he met her in person.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of technological achievement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of technological achievement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with technological achievement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word technological achievement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with technological achievement.
20 examples of simple sentences of technological achievement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of technological achievement
Compound Sentences with technological achievement
Complex Sentences with technological achievement
Compound-Complex Sentences with technological achievement