take apart in a sentence
1) The oven is easily taken apart and folded for packing.
2) The print was taken apart and deteriorated in storage.
3) And the old government was taken apart and replaced.
take apart example sentences4) The monastic buildings were taken apart and anything usable was sold off.
5) By this time I had been pretty much taken apart .
6) DO NOT take apart the exam booklet.
7) I'm working to take apart stereotypes.
8) I'll figure out the taking apart issue later.
9) To begin the doll is taken apart and factory paint is removed.
10) As the bridge was taken apart , each piece was meticulously numbered.
11) The "Astrolabe" was unloaded and taken apart .
12) You got a washing machine I could take apart ?
13) Peel onion, take apart layers; cut into sticks.
14) They were taken apart and most of the materials were recycled.
15) In general, don't take apart existing photo albums.
example sentences with take apart16) And here's Dash now, mostly taken apart .
17) Phillips was absolutely not designed for things that were never taken apart .
18) The royal palace was taken apart stone by stone ; then rebuilt.
19) I have a similar gearbox that I have partially taken apart .
20) Historically, Macs were not designed to be taken apart .
21) Things that can be taken apart and put back together again.
22) They will take apart any leader and discredit them .
23) We did not want to take apart something that already works .
24) They were tested at speed, with weights and eventually taken apart .
25) In 1942 the mill site was taken apart and the railroad tracks removed.
26) The old fort was taken apart to construct the new fortified stage station.
27) The UPS itself only required a screwdriver to take apart .
28) Well it means just taking apart .
How to use take apart in a sentence29) But Lee may be taken apart .
30) Can the pieces be taken apart ?
31) Effectively, this takes apart multipart characters into their individual parts.
32) Also being challenged and taken apart is the illusion of love and romance.
33) The arguments for procrastination must be taken apart , Vallance said.
34) And every time a weapon is fired it is taken apart and cleaned.
35) Finally, Ford engineers decided to take apart the two different transmissions.
36) Landing on a great title demands that you take apart the movie.
37) The conservative renovation of the Republic's institutions was abandoned and taken apart .
38) I also took apart my bedframe , desk, and bookcase.
39) Each hubcap is taken apart and cleaned , even the individual spokes!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of take apart
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of take apart with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with take apart
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word take apart in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with take apart.
20 examples of simple sentences of take apart. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of take apart
Compound Sentences with take apart
Complex Sentences with take apart
Compound-Complex Sentences with take apart