supreme achievement in a sentence
1) Not bad for one of cinema's supreme achievements .
2) S. Sophia remains the supreme achievement of sixth century Byzantine architecture.
3) The "nō" mask is the supreme achievement of Japanese mask-making.
supreme achievement example sentences4) Many early historians regard Auldearn as Montrose's supreme achievement and a carefully planned battle.
5) Since its publication, it has been acclaimed as one of the supreme achievements in literature.
6) The Mass in B minor is widely regarded as one of the supreme achievements of classical music.
7) Chernabog is considered Tytla's supreme achievement in personality animation and marks the zenith of his career.
8) It seems to me, in its original version, among the supreme achievements of the Hollywood cinema.
9) The supreme achievement is the totally off-the-grid autonomous building that does not have to be connected to utility companies.
10) Central Park, the nation's first great municipal park, is the supreme achievement of New York City.
11) In the opinion of Adams in "Grove's Dictionary", the quartet is one of Walton's supreme achievements .
12) I've tried for years, and failed; if I ever manage then I'll consider it my supreme achievement , and happily put down the pen.
13) Speed is best known for his important Theatre of the Empire of Great Britaine , which has been called the supreme achievement in British map-making.
14) Whatever Lessing's disagreements with Winckelmann, he had shared Winckelmann's estimate of beauty as the goal and supreme achievement of Greek art.
15) His good friend, Robert Leighton, responded emphatically, calling the book "your supreme achievement ... the greatest and most perfect thing you have done.
use supreme achievement in a sentence16) The supreme achievement in degree-granting titles was the Masonic French Rite of Memphis-Misraim, which conferred some 186 degrees, along with 186 titles!
17) In a 2010 "GQ" interview, actor Bill Murray called "Kung Fu Hustle" "the supreme achievement of the modern age in terms of comedy".
18) Daly called it "an album that is a masterpiece on every level: Ray Davies' finest hour, the Kinks' supreme achievement .
19) Just like the two previous films, a number of critics find this to be the supreme achievement of the trilogy (Robin Wood, Aparna Sen).
20) Identified by Tavener as "the supreme achievement of my life", it is set for four choirs, several orchestras and soloists and lasts at least seven hours.
21) In so doing , she exposed a gaping hole in the cosmology of the 1970s. It was a supreme achievement , if unwelcome.
22) The classical landscape, the supreme achievement of painters in 17th century Rome is represented by Nicolas Poussin, Claude Lorrain and Gaspard Dughet.
23) Access to this preverbal communication can be gained through those" texts of the English classics" which constitute" the supreme achievement of our race".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of supreme achievement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of supreme achievement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with supreme achievement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word supreme achievement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with supreme achievement.
20 examples of simple sentences of supreme achievement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of supreme achievement
Compound Sentences with supreme achievement
Complex Sentences with supreme achievement
Compound-Complex Sentences with supreme achievement