subsequently apologize in a sentence
1) Target subsequently apologized for altering the photo.
2) The newspaper subsequently apologized for the mistake.
3) It subsequently apologized for its wartime actions.
subsequently apologize example sentences4) But , I mean obviously then subsequently apologized .
5) Lieberman subsequently apologized after Turkey threatened to withdraw its ambassador.
6) Grylls subsequently apologized to viewers who might have felt misled.
7) Aquino subsequently apologized , saying it was an expression of exasperation.
8) Shuster subsequently apologized on-air and was suspended for two weeks.
9) Culliver subsequently apologized and pledged to grow from the experience.
10) Both Channel 5 management and Endemol UK have subsequently apologized .
11) Hamilton subsequently apologized about the lapse.
12) In fairness, Midgley subsequently apologized for her intemperate tone here .
13) Both Zoeller and García subsequently apologized to Woods.
14) The Students' Union subsequently apologized .
15) Conant subsequently apologized to the Commandant of Midshipmen.
example sentences with subsequently apologize16) Flanagan subsequently apologized for his remarks, stating that his words were "badly chosen".
17) He subsequently apologized , adding "on occasion my mouth gets ahead of my brain".
18) Carolla subsequently apologized via Twitter.
19) Guo subsequently apologized , and this matter did not affect their relationship significantly at that time.
20) Both evangelists came under attack from President George W. Bush for their statements, Falwell subsequently apologized .
21) The president subsequently apologized .
22) In response to wide negative publicity, it subsequently apologized and offered to cooperate with him on the application.
23) The headline was removed 35 minutes later; ESPN subsequently apologized , and fired the employee who posted the headline.
24) Brooke subsequently apologized and offered his resignation, but this was rejected by the Prime Minister, John Major.
25) He subsequently apologized for making his views public, however, and both players maintained that they still enjoyed a good relationship.
26) Whitman subsequently apologized , and voiced her opposition to attempts by Congressional Republicans to bar unwed teenage mothers from receiving welfare payments.
27) Jeffrey P. Bezos subsequently apologized for the differential pricing and vowed that Amazon "never will test prices based on customer demographics".
28) After he subsequently apologizes and tells her of his own feelings for her, she forgives him and they resume their friendship and start their relationship.
How to use subsequently apologize in a sentence29) At the resort, Kaye and Cris admitted to JC and Rob about voting against Kiko and subsequently apologized to them about it.
30) In 1999 he protested publicly against Ted Turner's use of a joke demeaning Poles during a speech in Washington; Turner subsequently apologized .
31) " Pelini subsequently apologized for his behavior after the Iowa game.
32) " McCain subsequently apologized profusely, and the Clinton White House accepted his apology.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of subsequently apologize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of subsequently apologize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with subsequently apologize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word subsequently apologize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with subsequently apologize.
20 examples of simple sentences of subsequently apologize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of subsequently apologize
Compound Sentences with subsequently apologize
Complex Sentences with subsequently apologize
Compound-Complex Sentences with subsequently apologize