spread alarm in a sentence
1) We had no wish to spread alarm .
2) None of these claims are true and just spread alarm unnecessarily.
3) In 2006, North Korea said it had successfully tested a nuclear weapon, spreading alarm through the region.
spread alarm example sentences4) We can spread alarm in the ranks of racists, so that they will at least pretend to be decent human beings.
5) He was admired by everyone in Cambridge, so that his conversion, like that of his friends, spread alarm among the partisans of the schoolmen.
6) The situation appeared so desperate that the Cumberland Hussars, the only Hanoverian cavalry regiment present, fled the field spreading alarm all the way to Brussels.
7) About the same time highway robberies became so frequent that the gov ernor joined in the spreading alarm , protesting his inability to suppress them.
8) Dr James Le Fanu castigates the health experts who spread alarm unnecessarily
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of spread alarm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of spread alarm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with spread alarm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word spread alarm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with spread alarm.
20 examples of simple sentences of spread alarm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of spread alarm
Compound Sentences with spread alarm
Complex Sentences with spread alarm
Compound-Complex Sentences with spread alarm