set apart in a sentence
1) These planning areas were themselves designated and set apart only recently.
2) It means they must become radical and set apart .
3) The word means ' set apart '.
set apart example sentences4) The State budget had set apart Rs .
5) What is the stated reason that these days were set apart ?
6) He seemed as one who was set apart .
7) Is it being set apart that makes it holy?
8) The extended fingers are stiff and set apart from the thumbs.
9) Additionally, Congress increasingly sets apart funding for particular causes.
10) The region became a colony set apart from Australia in 1841.
11) Define it as ' set apart '.
12) Thomas B. Marsh was set apart as their president.
13) Consecration means to set apart for a sacred office.
14) The Gegenstand-relation is necessary to setting apart the aspects.
15) This additional campaign is set apart from Brennenburg Castle.
example sentences with set apart16) Beauty is set apart from the islands and from Greece.
17) Setting apart from other air traffic operations in the NAS.
18) Prostitutes are often set apart in some way.
19) Is it sanctified ( set apart ) by going to restaurants?
20) It is set apart from the other bandas.
21) Is it because he was set apart from the others ?
22) Select as explaining by the finances your company have set apart .
23) Traditionally, these days were set apart for special prayer and fasting.
24) He clearly feels set apart from his family for what ever reason.
25) The State Government had set apart 1.58 billion for preliminary works.
26) The dorsal fins of the bullet and frigate mackerel are set apart .
27) She had been shewn into a side chapel set apart for visitors.
28) Lands set apart for public purposes.
How to use set apart in a sentence29) The lands were actually set apart in 1801 and patents issued in 1802.
30) Now, the tribe of Levi was set apart in many ways.
31) As it was, Marcus was set apart from his fellow citizens.
32) You have been set apart , and you deserve to live apart.
33) Thus, the Morenist party was set apart from the government.
34) One of the apostles is set apart as president of the council.
35) The vail is a symbol of the consecration, being set apart .
36) His name alone should be set apart and worshipped, not blasphemed.
37) Parentheses are also used to set apart the arguments in mathematical functions.
38) Verse 29 presumably refers to someone" set apart " under a death sentence.
39) Farney believes his summer field school is set apart in still other ways.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of set apart
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of set apart with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with set apart
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word set apart in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with set apart.
20 examples of simple sentences of set apart. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of set apart
Compound Sentences with set apart
Complex Sentences with set apart
Compound-Complex Sentences with set apart