run aground in a sentence
1) Seven boats ran aground during the storm.
2) The ship runs aground on a tropical island.
3) Both ships then ran aground in shallow water.
run aground example sentences4) Several fishing vessels ran aground and 28 people were injured.
5) But now that model has run aground .
6) The Minnesota ran aground before reaching there.
7) Here, the excitement of travel finally runs aground .
8) While she was doing this she ran aground .
9) Some of their ships also ran aground .
10) More were sunk over the following days or ran aground .
11) But let's not run aground on paradox.
12) The largely helpless vessel ran aground near St. Catherine's.
13) The ships had struck a reef and run aground during rough seas.
14) Twenty-two ships ran aground in the harbor.
15) She ran aground at Spithead before sailing.
example sentences with run aground16) PT-31 suffered engine trouble and ran aground on a reef.
17) The "Izumrud" ran aground near the Siberian coast.
18) However, the Chinese ran aground on a nearby reef.
19) As a result, the vessel had to be run aground .
20) Of possession as the delusion we all run aground on.
21) Does it not run aground on this again and again?
22) During the destroyer force's departure from Kingston, ran aground .
23) Fishing vessels and other large boats occasionally run aground on a reef.
24) After little time, this ship ran aground and rotted.
25) Unfortunately she ran aground off Beecroft Head in 1928.
26) Six crew members were taken off the vessel after it had run aground .
27) In 1967 she ran aground in Galway Bay in Ireland.
28) The ship again ran aground on 6 July, though damage was minimal.
How to use run aground in a sentence29) Bond and Domino jump overboard, the boat runs aground and explodes.
30) Four months after her launching, she ran aground off Rockaway.
31) She ran aground in 1966 and all attempts to salvage her failed.
32) Its controls destroyed and coxswain killed, it ran aground at speed.
33) A freighter with 97 mainland Chinese on board ran aground near Suao.
34) Their marriage has run aground on the rocky coastline of middle-aged suburban boredom.
35) The caller had a tip that a tanker had run aground outside Valdez.
36) O: A ship run aground .
37) In the course of their evacuation by sea another landing craft ran aground .
38) Three cargo ships and seven boats ran aground and two other boats sank.
39) During the 19th century many ships ran aground along the Gold Coast.
40) M: Expression of surprise - especially when a ship runs aground .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of run aground
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of run aground with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with run aground
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word run aground in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with run aground.
20 examples of simple sentences of run aground. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of run aground
Compound Sentences with run aground
Complex Sentences with run aground
Compound-Complex Sentences with run aground