remain allied in a sentence
1) The following day, the remaining allied units fought on.
2) The remaining allied aircraft were withdrawn that day, although RAAF ground staff remained.
3) Until 1936, Belgium remained allied to France and the United Kingdom.
remain allied example sentences4) On 18 February, the remaining allied aircraft and aircrews moved to Java.
5) Similarly, Turkey remains allied to Israel, a position that Syria has made no demands to alter.
6) Aztec control of the area was loose and some small areas still remained allied with the P'urhépecha.
7) Another large contingent from Gwalior also rebelled, even though that state's ruler remained allied to the British.
8) Hobeika formed the Lebanese Forces - Executive Command which remained allied with Syria until the end of the war.
9) Corduene became a vassal state of the Roman Republic in 66 BC and remained allied with the Romans until AD 384.
10) Sunehri indicates that she does not wish to remain allied with Jai, forcing Jai and Ali to go after them.
11) Dessalines and Pétion remained allied with France until they switched sides again, in October 1802, and fought against the French.
12) Meanwhile, the remaining allied forces north, south, and east of the Ruhr had been adjusting their lines in preparation for the final advance through Germany.
13) Eastern Yemen remained allied to the Sassanids via tribal alliances with the Lakhmids, which later brought the Sassanid army into Yemen, ending the Aksumite period.
14) The remaining allied fighter units in the area committed themselves to defending the allied ships in what became known as "the Battle of Athens".
15) With virtually no remaining allied planes, the Japanese also had mastery of the skies, leaving the allied ground troops and civilian population exposed to air attack.
example sentences with remain allied16) On the evening of 10 February, General Archibald Wavell ordered the transfer of all remaining allied air force personnel to the Dutch East Indies.
17) The sole remaining allied position in Libya was the heavily fortified port of Tobruk, which Rommel had surrounded and placed under siege.
18) Mikawa also did not know the number and locations of any remaining allied warships and his ships had expended much of their ammunition.
19) However, after a federal government review, the company sold off the remaining allied retail stores and resumed using the Radio Shack name.
20) In the early years of his reign, he remained allied with Poland and the Ottoman Empire, and even joined the Ottomans in attacking Wallachia.
21) The remaining allied prisoners of war in Japan who had survived imprisonment to that time were frequently subjected to additional reprisals and torture after an air raid.
22) Inoue did not cancel the recall of the invasion convoy, but ordered Takagi and Gotō to pursue the remaining allied warship forces in the Coral Sea.
23) At 22:00 on 8 May, Yamamoto ordered Inoue to turn his forces around, destroy the remaining allied warships, and complete the invasion of Port Moresby.
24) The novel follows his career as Marshal of the Soviet Union in a fictional situation where the Soviet Union attacks America and the remaining allied nations.
25) After ten years, the bridgehead at Coblenz and the territories to the north would be evacuated and after fifteen years remaining allied forces would be withdrawn.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remain allied
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remain allied with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remain allied
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remain allied in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remain allied.
20 examples of simple sentences of remain allied. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remain allied
Compound Sentences with remain allied
Complex Sentences with remain allied
Compound-Complex Sentences with remain allied