regret to advise in a sentence
1) I regret to advise that another sweatshirt gave its all in the name of the advancement of aviation.
2) I regret to advise however, that on this occasion it will not be possible to excuse you from attendance.
3) I refer to your recent application for the above position and regret to advise that you have not been selected for interview.
regret to advise example sentences4) Having examined this location I regret to advise you that there are several reasons why this stop cannot be relocated as requested.
5) I refer to your recent interview for the above post and regret to advise you that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
6) The Frontier Touring Company regret to advise that a sudden illness has struck down Green Day lead singer Billie-Joe Armstrong (food poisoning is suspected).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of regret to advise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of regret to advise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with regret to advise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word regret to advise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with regret to advise.
20 examples of simple sentences of regret to advise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of regret to advise
Compound Sentences with regret to advise
Complex Sentences with regret to advise
Compound-Complex Sentences with regret to advise