publicly apologize in a sentence
1) Phelps publicly apologized and said his behavior was "inappropriate".
2) But within days Howard was forced to publicly apologize and resign.
3) Questions Baldwin apologized publicly 100 times for that .
publicly apologize example sentences4) And when necessary, the enforcers must publicly apologize to victims.
5) The program ended in 1977; the state government apologized publicly in 2002.
6) Rooney admitted the lie , publicly apologized and paid out over £500,000.
7) After that the management of the event rejected the paper and apologized publicly .
8) She also demands that Susan publicly apologize to her for taking Mike away.
9) Thomas Bosomworth had to publicly apologize for her and promise no future outbursts.
10) Silver later publicly apologized , describing his posts as being "misguided and naive".
11) She publicly apologized to "any people who had been hurt by them".
12) The chain publicly apologized for the "faux pas", and pulled the ads.
13) Barjas appeared on television and publicly apologized for "cooperation with the infidel".
14) They eventually apologized publicly for creating these targets of very small children. 1st graders.
15) Raël agreed to ask his members to stop sending letters if the station apologized publicly .
example sentences with publicly apologize16) DeLay publicly apologized for the remark after being accused of threatening the Supreme Court.
17) After the "Sun-Sentinel" issued a correction, O'Reilly publicly apologized .
18) GINGRICH: But-- but-- but Akin has publicly apologized .
19) The court also suspended the orders for the pastors to publicly apologize for their comments.
20) So again, Kitty, let me apologize publicly to you here in your blog.
21) Her comments caused the original poster to have a total change of heart and publicly apologize .
22) Saw this today: a wife at the WTR conference publicly apologized to her husband.
23) Giambi took performance-enhancing drugs during his career, for which use he has publicly apologized .
24) So now I will publicly apologize , as it is the right thing to do.
25) In July 2007 prosecutors publicly apologized to Korobeinichev for "the image of spy").
26) As a result of this, Krystal even had to apologize publicly on one occasion.
27) Kenney publicly apologized for the mailing error, citing a staffer's inexperience as the explanation.
28) Three days after the ceremony, Travolta publicly apologized to Menzel for mispronouncing her name.
How to use publicly apologize in a sentence29) Zuckerberg apologized publicly , and the student paper ran articles stating that his site was "completely improper.
30) Sullivan publicly apologized to Mason when he appeared on the show two years later, in 1966.
31) The Prime Minister of Norway apologized publicly in his New Year's Eve speech in 2000.
32) The day after she posted the video last Tuesday, Student Senate publicly apologized for her actions.
33) Yes , I dropped the ball, and have no excuses, and apologize publicly for that.
34) Turner later publicly apologized .
35) In the Week 9 Live Show he publicly apologized to Xhimi, the housemates and the viewers.
36) Susan then apologizes publicly .
37) Screenwriter Joe Eszterhas was later diagnosed with throat cancer and publicly apologized for glamorizing smoking in his films.
38) Admitting you've made a mistake and publicly apologizing for it shows a healthy dose of intellectual integrity.
39) Campbell publicly apologized to his alleged victims and says he has instructed his lawyer to file a guilty plea.
40) Opposition to the ban has forced Governor Wiyogo to apologize publicly for the heavy-handed tactics of the authorities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of publicly apologize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of publicly apologize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with publicly apologize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word publicly apologize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with publicly apologize.
20 examples of simple sentences of publicly apologize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of publicly apologize
Compound Sentences with publicly apologize
Complex Sentences with publicly apologize
Compound-Complex Sentences with publicly apologize