pleased to advise in a sentence
1) I am pleased to advise that I heard from the man within an hour.
2) But we are pleased to advise that we are completely satisfied with the outcome.
3) I am pleased to advise that, on this occasion, you have been excused.
pleased to advise example sentences4) I am pleased to advise that from January 2014, he will continue writing the Notes.
5) Good afternoon, pleased to advise that my wife's glasses arrived in the post this morning.
6) The rating surveyor has a specialist knowledge in this area, and will always be pleased to advise .
7) However, we are pleased to advise that course GVF 510 now has a built-in language selection menu.
8) We will, however, be pleased to advise you at any time should you require further assistance.
9) If you already have a solicitor, he or she will be pleased to advise on any of these points.
10) I refer to your recent application for the above position and am pleased to advise that you have been selected for interview.
11) The staff of the Sport and Recreation Department are pleased to advise on how maximum benefit can be obtained from the wide-ranging programme on offer.
12) Music and entertainment will play a key role in providing your guests with a day to remember and Kaleidoscope will be pleased to advise you along the way.
13) AURA is also pleased to advise that Matthew has now joined the association and we hope that he continues to achieve outstanding performances in the sport.
14) We are also pleased to advise that we have been able to negotiate with the circuit owner to allow camping at the circuit for the duration of our event.
15) I am pleased to advise that I recently completed an ADR course through the University of Windsor and I am now conducting mediations.
example sentences with pleased to advise16) to all supporters of William the Fourth, We are pleased to advise that work on the ship is progressing rapidly on many fronts.
17) Further to your recent interview for the above post, I am pleased to advise that you have been selected for short-list interview.
18) Deloitte MCS Limited would be pleased to advise readers on how to apply the principles set out in this publication to their specific circumstances.
19) Carnegie is pleased to advise ... Scotland plans to build Europe's largest tidal energy project in the Pentland Firth, between Orkney and the Scottish mainland.
20) We are pleased to advise you that your company has been selected as one of four to build a T2C-3 Prototype cannon.
21) The Parish Council is pleased to advise that at its meeting on Tuesday 20th July 2010, Warwickshire County Council voted to keep Bidford Fire Station open.
22) Secretariat, I am pleased to advise that these were concluded in an efficient and timely
23) Your host will be pleased to advise on routes and places of interest or to arrange bookings for coach trips..
24) " We are pleased to advise that the installation-related issues some players experienced with SimCity on Mac have been resolved," an EA representative tells The Verge .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pleased to advise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pleased to advise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pleased to advise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pleased to advise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pleased to advise.
20 examples of simple sentences of pleased to advise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pleased to advise
Compound Sentences with pleased to advise
Complex Sentences with pleased to advise
Compound-Complex Sentences with pleased to advise