openly advocate in a sentence
1) Labour and the Liberals openly advocate increased taxation.
2) Radical political positions have openly advocated refusal of work.
3) It was his speech that first openly advocated war.
openly advocate example sentences4) So they can openly advocate violence on their website?
5) Additionally, the Indian press started openly advocating Tibetan independence.
6) Two sections of the Party now openly advocated disaffiliation.
7) Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman already openly advocates such policies today.
8) Other groups, such as the International Solidarity Movement openly advocate non-violent resistance.
9) For long, Karzai has been openly advocating the need to talk to the Taliban.
10) Here is Noam Chomsky, openly advocating a fascist takeover because the ends justify the means.
11) Limiting choice, reducing wealth and lowering aspirations are now openly advocated as desirable ends in themselves.
12) Many of Baudelaire's prose poems openly advocate drinking and intoxication, such as "Be Drunk.
13) After that, WIVB openly advocated for Time Warner Cable customers to switch to Dish Network.
14) It takes no note of this country electing senators who, on the Senate floor, openly advocated domestic terrorism.
15) He was currently the Cabinet's leading" dove" and the only Minister who openly advocated direct Israeli-PLO talks.
example sentences with openly advocate16) No one knows what society would be like if everyone acted on the advice of those who openly advocate it.
17) During the session Wen openly advocated for transparency of the government and remarked that he was somewhat nervous about the occasion.
18) Assistant Secretary Nuland was openly advocating for Ukraine's "European aspirations" and literally passing out cookies to anti-government protesters.
19) This anti-Chinese behaviour was linked to trade union meetings calling for a halt to immigration, where speakers had openly advocated violence.
20) Some remain critical of Wegner's techniques, others have modified their viewpoints and still others now openly advocate his original tenets.
21) Zeevi, of the Moledet Party, openly advocates the expulsion of the Palestinian people from the Occupied Territories to Jordan.
22) Newspapers such as "The Chicago Tribune" and "The Chicago Democratic Press" openly advocated armed resistance against the agents.
23) Many of them state their agenda as an opposition to Ukrainian independence and openly advocate for the restoration of the Russian Empire.
24) Under former Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko, who openly advocated NATO membership for his country, the threat of a conflict with Russia looked more imminent.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of openly advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of openly advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with openly advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word openly advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with openly advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of openly advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of openly advocate
Compound Sentences with openly advocate
Complex Sentences with openly advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with openly advocate