on his advice in a sentence
1) Later on the party was renamed as BNP on his advice .
2) On his advice , she declared herself to be his wife.
3) I never fol-lowed up on his advice , I was too frightened.
on his advice example sentences4) On his advice , Megawati declared martial law in Aceh on 19 May 2003.
5) But on his advice I went off to the optician and ended up wearing glasses.
6) Subsequently on his advice the gauge of the railways as built was changed from to .
7) Dhruv asks Narada for further guidance and on his advice , gives up eating and drinking.
8) I'm really going on his advice . ... I have no real agenda with it.
9) On his advice , she disguises herself as a cleaner so as not to attract attention.
10) Artie thinks otherwise, and acting on his advice , Cooter arranges a date with her.
11) However, The Governor perhaps preferred Khizr because he was expected to rely more on his advice .
12) Further, in no way can he guarantee the results of your efforts based on his advice .
13) So on his advice British Govt formed an army named "Shekhawati Brigade" in 1831-32.
14) He said instead that he would advise Wynyard, so long as he acted on his advice alone.
15) However, he still is my port in a storm, and I rely on his advice and support.
example sentences with on his advice16) Whilst William was away fighting, his wife, Mary II, governed the realm, but acted on his advice .
17) AS: President Mugabe was loud and clear and we know everyone who is zanu-pf is going to act on his advice .
18) The Harrisons took Marvin up on his advice and soon Chinese medical student Li Mei Chen (Li Ming Hu) arrived.
19) Well, my dear Ned, I am so very glad that John has written you as he has, and hope that you will consider and act on his advice .
20) Suppose that it is known that a financial expert reaches the 'right' decision (whatever that may be) in 20% more cases than I do when I do not rely on his advice .
21) In 1866 the Electric, on his advice , acquired a financial interest in the cable, it having been left to the competitive Magnetic Telegraph Company previously.
22) On his advice , it was decided the The Met would host a series of open national competitive exhibitions with five regional juries.
23) The end of the war came through political rather than military means with Hammou's sons submitting, on his advice , to the French in June 1920.
24) Based on his advice and coached backstage by Stacey McKenzie, the girls are to do a walk at MuchMusic with the audience.
25) Abu Ubaidah, being an admirer of Khalid, made him commander of the cavalry and relied heavily on his advice during the whole campaign.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of on his advice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of on his advice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with on his advice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word on his advice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with on his advice.
20 examples of simple sentences of on his advice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of on his advice
Compound Sentences with on his advice
Complex Sentences with on his advice
Compound-Complex Sentences with on his advice