letter advise in a sentence
1) These programs automatically issue 30-day letters advising of proposed changes.
2) The side letter advised her to take independent advice.
3) The letter also advises of the right to appeal.
letter advise example sentences4) The letter advised parents not to speak to their children about the police investigation.
5) The PRE has furnished your unit a letter advising them if a recovery is required.
6) Once these requirements are met, the applicant is sent a letter advising that operations may commence.
7) He sent the play to the client, instead of sending a letter advising against the plan.
8) The Successful candidate will be advised by letter within 90 days of the application deadline (15JUL).
9) But before the plan gets under way tobacco sellers will be sent a letter advising them of cigarette sale rules.
10) The letters advise that a group called the "Debt Settlement Panel" is the approved paying office in Nigeria.
11) The letter advised all employees of their rights under Federal and New York State law in the event of termination.
12) Follow up with a letter advising applicant of a 30-day deadline for submission or the application will be withdrawn.
13) The letter advised Zarqawi not to be so brutal and to focus the group's efforts on the American forces.
14) The plaintiff's solicitors sent the security documents to the parents with an accompanying letter advising them to take independent advice.
15) For those adjustments to which agreement is not reached, the IRS issues a 30-day letter advising of the adjustment.
example sentences with letter advise16) Before that December 6, 2008, news story aired, Adkins sent letters advising these people to seek their own counsel.
17) To prepare his stepson Eugène for the role, the emperor wrote him many detailed letters advising him how to defend Italy.
18) For the sake of those reading this, these letters are received 3 weeks to the day after we had received 1st letter advising us of £29.50 arrears.
19) In April of 1946 my mother received my father's wallet and a letter advising her that it was being sent to her.
20) On January 29, 2004, respondent mailed to petitioner a letter advising him that his Form 12153 had been received and that his request for a hearing was being processed.
21) If businesses failed to comply, the letter advised , "Failure to do so will leave us no choice but (to) do a public boycott of your business.
22) The pair were delivering a letter advising the Japanese that they were "whaling illegally" with the hope of creating an international incident.
23) Zwingli's letter advised trying to pay the nuns a larger sum on condition they did not replace the statue, but the eventual outcome is unknown.
24) At the same session, Kucinich handed each Council member a letter advising him or her that he was exercising the right given to him to call the special council meeting.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of letter advise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of letter advise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with letter advise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word letter advise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with letter advise.
20 examples of simple sentences of letter advise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of letter advise
Compound Sentences with letter advise
Complex Sentences with letter advise
Compound-Complex Sentences with letter advise