launch an app in a sentence
1) We 've never launched an app without prMac's help!
2) Post-event, they continue development and launch an app within 90 days.
3) In 2010, the newspaper also launched an app for Android smartphones.
launch an app example sentences4) Just type a couple of characters to launch an app or a person.
5) Launch an app or a new software program, or publish a book.
6) On average, Flurry says a user launches an app 10 times a day.
7) It seems patently irresponsible for a company to launch an app that encourages such behavior.
8) Then in October 2011, Best Buy launched an app for its CinemaNow service.
9) EXO is the first K-pop band to launch an app in the K-pop Entertainment Industry.
10) In India, Vaseline launched an app that lightens the skin of the user in their photos.
11) Upon launching an app , Windows allows the user to pick which snapped view the app should open into.
12) Pinning to taskbar sucks because once you launch an app , you can not launch another instance from that pinned icon.
13) Every time you launch an app , the focus first switches to the task switcher and then the app is launched.
14) It really is odd to launch an app then see Safari load before being sent back to the app 's user interface.
15) This looks a bit smarter and less cluttered but it slows the process of finding and launching an app down a touch .
example sentences with launch an app16) To coincide with Holocaust Memorial Day , Penguin today launches an app of The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.
17) Increase sales and orders - the average retailers and restaurateurs see 17% more orders when they launch an app for their business.
18) Swedish telecoms provider Telia launched an app allowing customers to disable the Internet for a set time, which also has the benefit of being a cost cutting strategy.
19) Alaska Yellow Dispatch, which has been in operation in Alaska for several years, launched an app of its own in hopes of retaining its customer base.
20) For example, you can set it to dial a specific number, launch an app or you can assign any other function to it.
21) On the other hand , with the latest instalment of the popular reality show Bigg Boss, Colors decided to launch an app to provide live 24×7 feed from inside the house.
22) and Flickr would have done well to launch an app that was , at the very least, heading in that direction when it re-birthed itself over the holidays.
23) The home-screen is show just long enough for you to see which apps and widgets are on that default home-screen , and you can even launch an app if you're quick enough.
24) an NFC chip embedded in its base can be used to tell a Lumia to launch an app when you place it in the dock .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of launch an app
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of launch an app with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with launch an app
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word launch an app in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with launch an app.
20 examples of simple sentences of launch an app. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of launch an app
Compound Sentences with launch an app
Complex Sentences with launch an app
Compound-Complex Sentences with launch an app