launch airstrike in a sentence
1) Military commanders suggested launching a missile airstrike against him.
2) Israel continued to launch airstrikes and naval bombardments.
3) Kiev has launched military airstrikes on protesters in Slavyansk.
launch airstrike example sentences4) Number of airstrikes launched on Gaza: 131 since Friday.
5) According to anonymous U.S. officials, Israel launched another airstrike on 5 July.
6) Yet, NATO airstrikes launched in the name of protecting civilians have killed civilians.
7) French airstrikes were first launched as part of the intervention on 19 September 2014.
8) At least twice earlier this year Israel launched airstrikes on shipments of missiles inside Syria .
9) The following day, the carriers launched an airstrike on Manila in the Philippines.
10) Nagumo closed to within 120 nmi of Columbo before launching an airstrike the next morning.
11) Russia said it was considering launching airstrikes against government targets in Ukraine as retaliation for the shelling.
12) The convoy was escorted by , and "Victorious", which launched airstrikes against Tromsø.
13) Starting early on 2 May, British airstrikes were launched against the Iraqis from RAF Habbaniya.
14) Between April 1 - April 5, the PAF had launched airstrikes to little effect on Rajshahi.
15) To help that process along, the United States could launch airstrikes against ISIS camps in the country.
example sentences with launch airstrike16) This incident prompted Nagumo to launch a follow-on airstrike with 27 D3As and nine Zeros.
17) During this battle, the U.S. launched an airstrike conducted by an AC-130 gunship against suspected Al-Qaeda operatives.
18) Unbeknownst to the Japanese, "Enterprise" and "Hornet" had already launched airstrikes well before then.
19) On 13 January 2006, the United States Air Force launched an airstrike on the village of Damadola.
20) The Israeli Air Force launched airstrikes , but was only able to inflict minor damage on the dug-in Jordanians.
21) The Israeli Air Force launched airstrikes against Jordanian armor and artillery positions, but was unable to stop the firing.
22) In response to the Tonkin Gulf attacks, the president launched a limited airstrike and warned Hanoi against further aggression.
23) After launching airstrikes and a final strike , the French military have recaptured the key town of Diabaly from Islamist rebels.
24) The following day was spent in launching airstrikes and a heavy artillery bombardment against the hilltop, totally denuding it of cover.
25) Convoy escorts sank , and . The convoy covering force launched an airstrike sinking three ships from a German convoy near Bodø.
26) Ukraine's military launched airstrikes on May 26 against separatists who had taken over the airport in the eastern capital of Donetsk.
27) Israel launches an airstrike on a Hamas headquarters building east of Gaza City, killing 5 Hamas militants, and wounding 6.
28) On Sunday , government fighter jets launched 10 airstrikes on the rebel-held areas of the city, activists there told Al Jazeera.
How to use launch airstrike in a sentence29) Thirteen airstrikes were launched on 30 September, a high-water mark for the intervention to date, by U.S. and UK aircraft.
30) In its main headline on Sunday, Turkish Aydinlik newspaper quoted "credible sources" as saying that the US drone had launched the airstrike by targeting the victims.
31) The drone, was one of four based at Incirlik Airbase in southern Turkey, launched the airstrike in December on the village of Ortasu, sources told Turkey's Aydinlik.
32) The U.S. began launching limited airstrikes against Islamic State targets in Iraq early last month at the request of former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
33) Today, the New York Times reported that Egypt and the UAE have launched joint airstrikes against Islamist militias fighting for control of the Libyan capital.
34) Those air defense capabilities are less prominent in the more desolate stretches of eastern Syria where U.S. warplanes are likely to fly in order to launch airstrikes .
35) Last month, the government of Bashar Assad in Damascus warned the Obama administration not to launch airstrikes against ISIS in Syria without its permission.
36) QUESTION: I'm asking what would make the decision process change at this point to attack or to launch airstrikes against a city where there are no U.S. interests.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of launch airstrike
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of launch airstrike with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with launch airstrike
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word launch airstrike in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with launch airstrike.
20 examples of simple sentences of launch airstrike. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of launch airstrike
Compound Sentences with launch airstrike
Complex Sentences with launch airstrike
Compound-Complex Sentences with launch airstrike