hold all the aces in a sentence
1) NK still holds all the aces in the deck .
2) I knew that, in the cold light of day, he held all the aces .
3) While Sir Humphrey initially held all the aces , Hacker now and again plays a trump card of his own.
hold all the aces example sentences4) They wanted both to remain at home and to be married off, expected both to hold all the aces and to have those they were supposed to lead self-direct efficiently.
5) A simple justification for 37 HCP being suitable for a grand slam is that it is the lowest number that guarantees the partnership holding all the aces .
6) King's Signet, impressive winner of the ultra-competitive Stewards Cup at Goodwood, holds all the aces in the Doncaster Bloodstock Sales Scarbrough Stakes.
7) 'He's got a teacher bossing him around who's about four years older than he is, if that, and a lot less self-confident, but holding all the aces .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hold all the aces
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hold all the aces with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hold all the aces
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hold all the aces in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hold all the aces.
20 examples of simple sentences of hold all the aces. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hold all the aces
Compound Sentences with hold all the aces
Complex Sentences with hold all the aces
Compound-Complex Sentences with hold all the aces