hold ace in a sentence
1) But in the end, you hold the ace up the sleeve.
2) To give an example: you hold the ace and queen of hearts.
3) The picker is obligated to hold the ace of that suit in his hand.
hold ace example sentences4) For example, an ace on the flop when two players each hold an ace .
5) In Case 2, I think the smart bet is to hold the aces only.
6) But time held an ace for his revenge when Nelson Mandela became president in 1994 .
7) If there are no trumps, and a player holds four aces , that player's side scores 150 for honours.
8) West gave that a long look but eventually ducked, deciding that East 'must' hold the ace of diamonds.
9) For the brutal oriental still held one ace up his sleeve, should they give him the chance to play it.
10) Wild Bill was playing poker at the time, holding aces and eights–thereafter known as the Dead Man's Hand.
11) If Peter Sagan holds a few aces up his sleeve for worlds, he's been keeping those cards close to his national champion's jersey.
12) But you've been counting, and the last 50 times you held trip aces on this machine, not once did the fourth ace pop up.
13) South leads a spade toward the king; if West holds the ace , the king will either win the current trick or will become the highest remaining spade and win a later one.
14) Obviously, the opposition might hold the ace and king of a side suit, and could bang those tricks right down, resulting in an immediate set.
15) It only helps, for the most part, if the exclusive risk of losing the first two tricks is due to the opponents' holding two cashable aces .
use hold ace in a sentence16) World No1 Hendry held too many aces for the second-season professional, who scored 51 points in the first frame, eight in the third and none in the other three.
17) With heavy clouds hanging over the MCG and the weather radar far from encouraging , the Bushrangers will likely hold the aces if rain falls.
18) Lorgat meets Patel with plenty at stake ; India hold the aces , and have a plan B to fill their winter calendar.
19) They 'll never disgruntle whom they represent; they'll hold the aces high; they'll never countermand and they'll never cringe.
20) In other words, a partner who has previously shown, for example, 12-15 range of high points is unlikely to hold 3 aces for his bid, etc.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hold ace
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hold ace with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hold ace
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hold ace in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hold ace.
20 examples of simple sentences of hold ace. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hold ace
Compound Sentences with hold ace
Complex Sentences with hold ace
Compound-Complex Sentences with hold ace