firm advise in a sentence
1) After World War II the firm advised new commercial and industrial developments.
2) All Canadian law firms advised on 102 deals that raised $ 3.62-billion.
3) Cooley was also the third most active law firm advising underwriters on US IPOs .
firm advise example sentences4) In 2012 the firm advised Beringea on a £1m investment in Eagle-i Music.
5) The firm advises on all aspects of aviation law from insurance to commercial aviation to regulatory matters.
6) Margin debt levels are not a precise market timing indicator, but one major financial firm advises caution.
7) In 2012, the firm advised Vector Build in an investigation into the protocol for work-related death.
8) Other firms advised us that it could cost us tens of thousands of dollars to recover this domain.
9) Among its recent highlights, the firm advised Ericsson in its acquisition of wi-fi company, BelAir Networks.
10) Conrad Caspari is head of a consultancy firm advising the Food Chain Evaluation Consortium for the European Commission .
11) Northern Rail services on the Carlisle to Settle line resumed on Saturday but the firm advised caution if travelling .
12) The firm advised Hewlett-Packard's human resources and compensation committee on numerous matters, including the implementation of Dodd-Frank requirements.
13) The attorney from the firm advised the agent that a summons should be used if the IRS wanted any information.
14) The firm advised the South African Constitutional Assembly on the formulation of the environmental rights in the Bill of Rights.
15) Most recently, the firm advised Citi Venture Capital International in its acquisition of Ness Technologies and Stanley Black & Decker in its acquisition of AeroScout.
example sentences with firm advise16) On the communications side, the firm advised Corus Entertainment in its agreement to acquire the remaining 50% ownership interest in Teletoon.
17) However, successful consultancy firms advise budding consultancy service providers to always be honest with their clients and tell them what they just know.
18) Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law (Fund, Banking, Insurance, PE, RE, Corporate & Tax).
19) The state rail firm advised passengers to put off their travel if possible, and for those travelling in by road to consider car-pooling.
20) After hedging their bets for a few weeks, management of the firms advised their shareholders to accept the C$604 million government offer.
21) The firm advised Orwell to establish a company to own his copyright and to receive his royalties and set up a "service agreement" so that he could draw a salary.
22) His New York-based firm advises clients on the user experience for video games, technology products and services, as well as community and media strategy.
23) This offering follows Cooley's record year for capital markets work in which the firm advised on 60 public offerings, including 23 IPOs, raising more than $8.4 billion.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of firm advise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of firm advise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with firm advise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word firm advise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with firm advise.
20 examples of simple sentences of firm advise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of firm advise
Compound Sentences with firm advise
Complex Sentences with firm advise
Compound-Complex Sentences with firm advise