ascendancy in a sentence
1) The latter gained ascendancy when paper was the primary communication medium.
2) Vienna was enjoying an age of creative intellectual ascendancy around 1900.
3) This was the supreme limiting restraint upon her ascendancy .
ascendancy example sentences4) French ascendancy was made absolute over the next decade.
5) Thus the dinosaurs themselves probably gained ascendancy in precisely this fashion.
6) His ascendancy did not immediately extend throughout Brazil's territories.
7) Totally undermined its ascendancy in the preceding 100 minutes .
8) This marked the end of his ascendancy .
9) In 1990 Ferrari were in the ascendancy .
10) India has hit the bottom & is back on the ascendancy .
11) Similarly, conservative parties no longer retain a Protestant ascendancy .
12) In the second half, Germany began to gain ascendancy .
13) Wolves were very much in the ascendancy after that.
14) By 1932, the Nazi party was in ascendancy .
15) With his ascendancy , the French policy changed.
example sentences with ascendancy16) Non-violent resistance is in the ascendancy and is producing more results.
17) She seemed to regard the ascendancy with humour as imperial relics.
18) Was he more likely to be able to regain the ascendancy ?
19) I have been predicting the ascendancy of ebook readers for twenty years.
20) This relationship explains Mouzinho's political ascendancy in the following years.
21) Yet another Fergie team is in the ascendancy .
22) Note the words Raised to the ascendancy .
23) Lilov denied that this demonstrated the ascendancy of party conservatives.
24) Essentially, Yuan was preparing for his ascendancy as the emperor.
25) This visit was to be my last tribute to the ascendancy .
26) The outcome of the battle cemented Spanish Habsburg ascendancy in Italy.
27) What if it were the means by which ascendancy is bestowed ?
28) Maybe Hong Kong will return to ascendancy in the future.
How to use ascendancy in a sentence29) He was able to gain the ascendancy in North Africa once again.
30) Those incidents occurred before the political ascendancy of Islamists that same year .
31) It may seem premature to date the ' ascendancy ' so early.
32) Other scholars remark on the ascendancy that his writings earned Julianus.
33) This cultural ascendancy of the Jamaicans (cf.
34) The law and order lobby has grown in strength during the Conservative ascendancy .
35) In surmounting it, Butler established ascendancy over his critics.
36) In China, Buddhist rulers fought Taoist rulers for political ascendancy .
37) From now onwards, your career will be in the ascendancy .
38) This period saw the ascendancy of Laudianism in England.
39) Ascendancy to the Tor Tiv throne is not hereditary.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ascendancy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ascendancy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ascendancy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ascendancy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ascendancy.
20 examples of simple sentences of ascendancy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ascendancy
Compound Sentences with ascendancy
Complex Sentences with ascendancy
Compound-Complex Sentences with ascendancy