aryl in a sentence
1) The complex organostannane is coupled onto two aryl iodide groups.
2) Alkyl substitutions as opposed to aryl substitutions result in diminished TDRs.
3) Analogous alkyl and aryl derivatives are known.
aryl example sentences4) Another class of common electrophiles are aryl and heterocyclic halides.
5) When attempting to optimize the antidote activity, several aryl substituted analogs were prepared.
6) A useful application is in the preparation of aryl iodides from arenediazonium salts.
7) Only alkyl and aryl substituents like methyl are electron-releasing in both respects.
8) ABT-770 and Prinomastat also have an aryl substitution.
9) Use of these TEFs is limited to responses mediated through the aryl hydrocarbon receptor.
10) The authors reported that aryl rings with electron-withdrawing substituents had higher barriers to rotation.
11) Upcoming searching options include homology (generic) groups such as alkyl and aryl .
12) EC 2.5 currently only possesses one sub-class: Alkyl and aryl transferases.
13) Importantly, this reaction overcomes the double MBH addition problem of aryl vinyl ketones.
14) This parameter is meant to illustrate the inductive effects of functional groups on an aryl ring.
15) Aryl and alkyl iodides both form Grignard reagents.
example sentences with aryl16) Increasing the bulkiness of the monomer unit via incorporation of aryl rings is another strengthening mechanism.
17) Aryl triflates and sulfonates are also couple to a wide variety of organostannane reagents.
18) The electronic trends in cation-π binding energy are not quite analogous to trends in aryl reactivity.
19) Reduction of alkyl halide with metallic lithium can afford simple alkyl and aryl organolithium reagents.
20) They have the formula RS where R is an organic substituent such as alkyl or aryl .
21) Aryl , heteroaryl, and alkenyl imines were all suitable for good yield and enantioselectivity.
22) Arenediazonium salts have been reported as an alternative to aryl halides for the Sonogashira coupling reaction.
23) The enantioselectivity correlates well with both the polarizability and the quadrupole moment of the aryl group.
24) In comparison to aryl chlorides and bromides, aryl fluorides form Grignard reagents only reluctantly.
25) In comparison to aryl chlorides and bromides, aryl fluorides form Grignard reagents only reluctantly.
26) Triclocarban induces weak responses mediated by aryl hydrocarbon, estrogen, and androgen receptors "in vitro".
27) Therefore, lithium halogen exchange is most frequently used to prepare vinyl- aryl - and primary alkyllithium reagents.
28) EC 2.5 relates to enzymes that transfer alkyl or aryl groups, but does not include methyl groups.
How to use aryl in a sentence29) In an inverse Sonogashira coupling the reactants are an aryl or vinyl compound and an alkynyl halide.
30) Interestingly, the authors report that a preference for the folded state is not unique to aryl esters.
31) However, such procedures are limited to the usage of vinyl- or electron-rich aryl - boronic acids only.
32) By attaching an aryl backbone to the 2-position of the pyrone ring, more selectivity was gained.
33) The ITU compounds were obtained by extending the linker that binds the aryl side groups of the α-APA.
34) A wide range of aryl boronic acids is tolerated, while the usage of vinyl boronic acids is not reported.
35) Substituent effects on aryl groups are negligible, with the exception of NO2, which is a poor migrator.
36) The main features of this group of molecules are a substituted aryl , a sulfonamide and a hydroxamate zinc-binding group.
37) On the other hand, aryl fluorides, e.g. fluoroanilines and fluorophenols, often undergo nucleophilic substitution efficiently.
38) We started to investigate whether the selective aryl chloride chemistry was fundamentally different from that indicated by the pyramidalization angle formalism.
39) Apart from vinyl boronic acids, aryl boronic acids and other heterocyclic derivatives can also be used in Petasis multicomponent coupling.
40) As in the original mechanism, oxidative addition of the aryl halide or triflate to the Pd(0) catalysts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aryl
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aryl with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aryl
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aryl in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aryl.
20 examples of simple sentences of aryl. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aryl
Compound Sentences with aryl
Complex Sentences with aryl
Compound-Complex Sentences with aryl