artsy in a sentence
1) I almost called this " artsy " bread.
2) The artsy processing on the image is really amazing!
3) What they were doing was artsy and bizarre.
artsy example sentences4) He is an artsy and urban art guy.
5) And I was into everything " artsy .
6) Here you find a more sophisticated and subdued artsy crowd.
7) Cool , artsy vibe in a wonderful area!
8) That's where the artsy part comes in to play.
9) He 's very artsy and has this vision for things.
10) My favorite skill is creating - whether it is artsy or mechanical.
11) I thought it was neat, and clever, and artsy .
12) Both shops are located in the artsy Barranco area.
13) Manami tends to like these really awful artsy films.
14) It would be just right for the artsy crowd .
15) No. It's not true that lefties are always artsy .
example sentences with artsy16) The result, sone very weird, artsy and artisan loaves.
17) People with more artsy professions can pull off the look with ease.
18) Posting artsy photos of your kids online, what a creep!
19) Looks like more artsy slow-motion garbage to me!
20) Artsy frame glasses: intelligent, sophisticated, well-educated.
21) Do you think your Cheap Louis Vuitton artsy dog would too?
22) I live in the artsy little college town of Lawrence, Kansas.
23) Together, we re-discovered a mutual love of all things artsy .
24) LAT : Those artsy NYU kids are frequent finalists in our contest.
25) I love how artsy it looks!
26) Or maybe it's not blurry -- it's just artsy .
27) Artsy and pretentious pandering, perhaps, but somehow it's okay.
28) David is an artsy student who the girls and Mandy are attracted to.
How to use artsy in a sentence29) Almost artsy , one might say!
30) Its proximity to bohemian Venice adds a slightly artsy flavor to the neighborhood.
31) The atmosphere was very artsy and hipster with artwork on all the walls .
32) When I'm not going artsy it's just annoying to me.
33) Cheap Louis Vuitton artsy C. Wayne Williamson, 757 220 0125.
34) Although the wow factor of hanging artsy lamps is tempting, avoid this trendy choice.
35) That deal , plus my artsy side, led to my first vehicle modification.
36) After the waiter seats Aaron, an artsy woman named Casey enters the restaurant.
37) Converted to grayscale, and then twisted the knobs until each looked artsy .
38) The Asylum does not purport itself to be an " artsy " production house.
39) And look at artsy over there!
40) Speaks many languages, has an industrial engineering degree, and is artsy fartsy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artsy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artsy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artsy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artsy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artsy.
20 examples of simple sentences of artsy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artsy
Compound Sentences with artsy
Complex Sentences with artsy
Compound-Complex Sentences with artsy