artifactual in a sentence
1) As such, " artifactual design is a social activity.
2) Again the idea of digital artifactual value like software is ephemeral.
3) All sorts of artifactual values will be different.
artifactual example sentences4) There are currently no established standards for what constitutes digital artifactual value.
5) Bell: artifactual value is the term I use.
6) Artifactual Life is life created by intelligence and not based on natural life.
7) Thus, ebooks relate to artifactual value with a focus on economic value.
8) For other analog materials, properly articulating intrinsic value remains essential for determining artifactual value.
9) A historian must carefully note the artifactual or documentary evidence basic to the argument being made.
10) Currently, there are no widely held standards for what constitutes artifactual value for digital objects.
11) Putnam thought that his causal account of natural kind terms could be extended to artifactual kind terms.
12) Artifactual : Disneyland Television Series.
13) A third is when runaway productivity is achieved through artifactual life or nanotechnology , perhaps provided by extraterrestrial intelligence .
14) Traditional archaeological methods rest on theory interpreted through anthropological observations and repetition of artifactual data from site to site.
15) The artifactual variability of heterophil and basophil morphology serves as a distinctive feature for the differentiation from eosinophils.
example sentences with artifactual16) Therefore, artifactual value in a digital realm requires a modified set of generalized standards for determining artifactual originality.
17) Therefore, artifactual value in a digital realm requires a modified set of generalized standards for determining artifactual originality.
18) Only time will tell as opinions and perceptions of artifactual value for digital content changes within the library profession.
19) The shape is of the form sinc(w) which suggests that there is an artifactual windowing problem.
20) The unparalleled assemblage of literary, visual, and artifactual materials documents four centuries of North Carolina history and culture.
21) Artifactual value based on this idea is predicated upon the artifact's originality, faithfulness, fixity, and stability.
22) Include any information that has a bearing on interpreting content of the resource or upon its artifactual integrity and authenticity.
23) Preserving the digital artifactual value of New Media Art is usually done with preservation strategies such as emulation and data migration.
24) But recent artifactual discoveries indicate that the name may actually have a different meaning than the one that is conventionally accepted.
25) Not presuming to deem-act coming before the social world, hence one can to fulfill the artifactual role of an elder.
26) This independence is important because any attempt to relate heterogeneity to relational segregation based on a nonindependent measure could generate artifactual results.
27) The Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) has also contributed guidelines for establishing a digital object's artifactual value.
28) There is something else, artifactual perhaps in the dipping process, not the MB> The Med itself and the fish have a very broad range of toleration.
How to use artifactual in a sentence29) To a large extent, eosinophils are resistant to artifactual alterations and are characterized by species-specific variations in appearance ( Fig. 5 j-l ), Fig. 6 c-i ).
30) Hence, we can understand the "Metro" poem as the moment in Pound's career when the Image as phantom begins to assume the artifactual properties of the formalist Image.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artifactual
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artifactual with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artifactual
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artifactual in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artifactual.
20 examples of simple sentences of artifactual. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artifactual
Compound Sentences with artifactual
Complex Sentences with artifactual
Compound-Complex Sentences with artifactual