arrival board in a sentence
1) I stared at the arrival board , watching as flight after flight arrived on time.
2) In 2007 the 'flapper' departure and arrivals board was removed and replaced by electronic boards.
3) On the concourse people stood around gazing up at the departure and arrival boards , checking times of trains.
arrival board example sentences4) Chinese police at the Beijing airport stand beside the arrival board showing delayed Flight 370 in red on March 8.
5) The concourse is the meeting point for Chris Lowe and Margi Clarke playing characters who are reunited in front of the departures and arrivals board .
6) Watch for any arrivals boarding the large ferry ships for Finland.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arrival board
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arrival board with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arrival board
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arrival board in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arrival board.
20 examples of simple sentences of arrival board. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arrival board
Compound Sentences with arrival board
Complex Sentences with arrival board
Compound-Complex Sentences with arrival board