appraises in a sentence
1) The better he appraises the situation, the.
2) Let say, the property appraises for $200,000.
3) A dealer may have a manager who appraises each vehicle offered for trade.
appraises example sentences4) He appraises his people's performance without the use of expensive printed paper.
5) Snoop is also with Marlo and casually appraises Bodie.
6) Burnham appraises the ethos of the day to pinpoint what the needs are.
7) The Dallas Central Appraisal District appraises your property at 100% fair market value.
8) Cognitive change involves changing how one appraises a situation so as to alter its emotional meaning.
9) It appraises the combinations in the past draws and calculates whatever number patterns can kick off afterwards.
10) As with selective invisibility, this theme appraises how domestic abuse disengages rural survivors from their community.
11) Manager Appraisal: A manager appraises the employee's performance and delivers the appraisal to the employee.
12) The book appraises English society and is aimed at highlighting the social and economic pressures of the times.
13) The DAWG systematically reviews and, when appropriate, critically appraises research relevant to new and existing drugs.
14) The online Postcode Checker appraises every property in the West Midlands for the four levels of available funding.
15) The client accepts the therapist's status assignments; that is, appraises himself or herself in these ways.
example sentences with appraises16) The last house Hope appraises before she finds this out is a large house known as the Mallory Estate.
17) It appraises the combinations in the older draws and analyzes which number combinations would be released in the next.
18) After a few years of living alone, she appraises the emptiness of her life and honestly faces her advancing age.
19) The fee is on a sliding scale according to value, and nobody who appraises for us is paid for it.
20) Chapter 6 appraises this development within the context of similar changes throughout the public sector and the challenges facing managers in future.
21) The Chairman of the Procurement Committee appraises the Board about the observations of the Procurement Committee, during the Board Meeting.
22) Self-Appraisal: The employee appraises his or her own performance, in many cases comparing the self-appraisal to management 's review.
23) It appraises the number patterns that have appeared in the past and then bases its speculation on the following draws from it.
24) This commentary critically appraises Camilli, Vargas, Ryan and Barnett's (2010) meta-analysis of the cognitive effects of early education interventions.
25) Antiques Roadshow is a PBS show that goes to various cities around the world and appraises antiques and other items that people bring in for the experts to analyze.
26) Ok, first the cleric appraises the body (app body) and gets the maximum spirit the person had in life (obviously the dead body will have 0 spirit in its current state).
27) He (often 'she') hires, fires (well... ' appraises ' anyway), decides the pay, and is the company's key communicator for his band of IBMers.
28) Controlling can be likened to a thermostat set to control room temperature, in as much as it checks, measures, appraises , and corrects if necessary.
How to use appraises in a sentence29) A house with a basic stove appraises the same as a house with a 5000 dollar stove. - It has a stove, that box gets checked, they move on.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appraises
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appraises with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appraises
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appraises in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appraises.
20 examples of simple sentences of appraises. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appraises
Compound Sentences with appraises
Complex Sentences with appraises
Compound-Complex Sentences with appraises