appraise at in a sentence
1) It had been appraised at $900 before the fire.
2) It had been appraised at $8.5 million.
3) That same stone has recently appraised at over two million dollars.
appraise at example sentences4) The land was recently appraised at $ 110,500.
5) This property has been appraised at $ 812,000.
6) The value of the house was appraised at EUR 3.4 million.
7) The land, however, was appraised at just $4,000.
8) At the time, the collection was independently appraised at more $400,000.
9) The ring also appraised at approximately $4,000 less than what we had paid for.
10) Recently, it was appraised at $4 million US and sold for $2.2 million US.
11) A few months after the purchase Doucet had the painting appraised at between 250,000 and 300,000 francs.
12) For critical elements appraised at two levels, describe performance for that element below which lies Unacceptable performance.
13) Mary's Design Service still owns the land, and the land is now appraised at $250,000.
14) By law, your property is appraised at "fair market value" as it exists on January 1.
15) Aress Software appraised at CMMi Level 3 Aress Software has appraised at CMMI Level 3 .
example sentences with appraise at16) The Barracks property is appraised at over $775,000 and the sale has sparked public outcry for its preservation.
17) Her material possessions were appraised at 350 Canadian dollars in total, which biographer Patricia Phenix considered an underestimate.
18) The results were appraised at a workshop involving the originators of the standards and those who had tested them.
19) The Body by Fisher sign was appraised at $100,000.00 By Roary Brinkman, of Barrett Jackson.
20) Illegal Property Flipping: Property is purchased, falsely appraised at a higher value, and then quickly sold.
21) What sale price can a home owner expect if the house she owns is appraised at $180,000? 4.
22) The estate was appraised at about $80,000, but the rents and other income increased it to $101,000.
23) Also, the Dodgers would transfer team-owned Wrigley Field, then appraised at $2.2 million, to the city.
24) A 1942 piece, "The Old Checkered House, 1862" was appraised at the Memphis 2004 "Antiques Roadshow.
25) That was OK with us since it's all we could qualify for and the house was appraised at about 200,000.
26) For critical elements appraised at two levels, the Fully Successful standard identifies the level of performance below which performance is Unacceptable.
27) In 1904 and 1905 they had been allotted 40 acres of unimproved timber lands appraised at $3.23 an acre, or $130.
28) Ripley Farms Aaron Cordell, a young bull with 11 daughters in his production proof, has four appraised at the Hoard's Dairyman Farm: 85, 81, 77 and 76, respectively.
How to use appraise at in a sentence29) The certificate means a subsequent council could still open the dump or sell the land - appraised at $30 million to $50 million - to a private waste management company.
30) It took 12 months for the masterpiece to be handcrafted in Italy and the total value is now appraised at one million pounds (1.6 million US dollars).
31) Tommy Lafon of New Orleans, a dealer in dry goods and real estate, in 1893, left for charitable purposes among his people, an estate appraised at $413,000.
32) If the vehicle is appraised at a value of more than $500 the state agency or political subdivision shall dispose of it as provided in NRS 487.270.
33) For elements appraised at more than two levels, and for elements for which stretch goals are desired, determine what performance exceeding expectations would look like.
34) I bought a ring that is appraised at 2 months salary but I got to be cheap(insert smart) and save some money.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appraise at
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appraise at with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appraise at
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appraise at in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appraise at.
20 examples of simple sentences of appraise at. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appraise at
Compound Sentences with appraise at
Complex Sentences with appraise at
Compound-Complex Sentences with appraise at