appraisal of in a sentence
1) An appraisal of tank revealed millions!.
2) Chapter 6 gives an overview and appraisal of relevant policy practices.
3) It provides a complete appraisal of the reforms.
appraisal of example sentences4) Performance appraisal of staff is an on-going process.
5) Consumers ' appraisal of the labor market was mixed.
6) This freewheeling appraisal of public space runs rain or shine.
7) The cables also include unflattering appraisals of world leaders.
8) Not bad attitude, an honest appraisal of the situation.
9) In this appraisal of the situation Toby deceived himself.
10) The Authorization may require an appraisal of real estate or equipment.
11) There is a system implemented for the appraisal of teachers.
12) He presented several little known facts and original appraisals of the line.
13) What you might consider doing is getting several appraisals of the home.
14) Reviews following months after publication contained limited positive appraisal of the poem.
15) It required a calmer appraisal of her predicament.
example sentences with appraisal of16) A review and appraisal of the DNA damage theory of ageing.
17) Historians have been mixed in their appraisal of Anderson.
18) Gerard's appraisal of Thomas was just as complimentary.
19) It does not convey any appraisal of their use.
20) CAO has closed appraisal of this case with no further action.
21) What really spurred it was abuses in appraisals of works of art.
22) His numismatic appraisal of the discovery does not accord with mine.
23) The Toy Collectors are available for appraisal of toys.
24) Even today, appraisals of Zhukov's career vary.
25) First , you will need a current appraisal of your home.
26) His lingering appraisal of her appearance caused Aubrey's cheeks to heat.
27) Ratings, or grades, record and communicate consensus appraisals of difficulty.
28) Progress in note-making requires an honest appraisal of your own notes.
How to use appraisal of in a sentence29) It is usually based on an appraisal of the type of construction.
30) Might we start a scientific appraisal of when the tool actually works?
31) Great article thank you for giving a serious appraisal of this issue.
32) Appraisal of our world-class oil discovery in Colombia began.
33) Read our glowing appraisal of said album 'pon its release here.
34) Biographers have varied in their appraisal of Sumner.
35) It moreover utilizes particular elements that aid in the appraisal of next developments.
36) Any capital expenditure decision must begin with an appraisal of the investment benefits.
37) Thank you for your considerate, initial appraisal of my comments.
38) But why might they not just have a realistic appraisal of themselves?
39) Age and gender differences in school-age children's appraisals of injury risk.
40) This of course requires an honest appraisal of our present thinking and activity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appraisal of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appraisal of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appraisal of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appraisal of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appraisal of.
20 examples of simple sentences of appraisal of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appraisal of
Compound Sentences with appraisal of
Complex Sentences with appraisal of
Compound-Complex Sentences with appraisal of