appointive in a sentence
1) Members may hold both assignment titles and civil service or appointive ranks simultaneously.
2) It was not until 1971 that the court position was again made appointive .
3) Or any appointive office with government ?
appointive example sentences4) Sec. 3.210 appointive officers: Removal.
5) Sec. 3.220 appointive officers: Performance of duties; salary.
6) Instead, the Republicans have seemed content to play appointive politics with the black electorate.
7) Sec. 3.230 appointive officers; city manager's direction; administration of departments.
8) Patronage - the control of appointive jobs by a political party or person in power.
9) In 1994, the appointive position of Executive Director was added to the Executive Council.
10) Sec. 1.080 appointive positions.
11) He served as the second and the last appointive mayor of this city until December 31, 1955.
12) Two chambers of parliament restricted the monarch's power-an appointive Senate and an elective Chamber of Deputies.
13) Willkie was the only major-party nominee for President who never held major elected or appointive office or high military rank.
14) Should an appointive nomination fail to carry by a three-fourths vote, the nominee shall not become a Director At-Large.
15) However, his attempts to abolish the appointive upper house of the NSW Parliament, the Legislative Council, were unsuccessful.
example sentences with appointive16) The office of county clerk has been made an appointive position in four of the six charter counties (King, Whatcom, Clallam, and Pierce).
17) A county charter can make any elected county official, except the prosecuting attorney and superior court judges, an appointive rather than an elective position.
18) Every officer of the State of Nevada, elective or appointive , who violates any of the provisions of this section shall be guilty of malfeasance in office.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appointive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appointive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appointive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appointive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appointive.
20 examples of simple sentences of appointive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appointive
Compound Sentences with appointive
Complex Sentences with appointive
Compound-Complex Sentences with appointive