appointees in a sentence
1) Those appointees serve until the next annual municipal election.
2) Garfield advocated dismissal of incompetent incumbent appointees .
3) The country is being run by unqualified appointees .
appointees example sentences4) His appointees were chosen for their business qualifications.
5) Severe appointees still pass the testimony of output.
6) This system ensured that appointees would support government policy.
7) Today political appointees are making statements to satisfy their masters .
8) The 800 Election Committee members are appointees .
9) Its members are elected; they are not gubernatorial appointees .
10) Other appointees said they had examined their records and were clean.
11) Brisbane's two replacement appointees lasted only short terms.
12) The experience requirement was dropped in the case of aristocratic appointees .
13) In the central and western provinces roughly half were new appointees .
14) This is made up of both political and citizen appointees .
15) Generals tended to be political appointees and corruption was rampant.
example sentences with appointees16) In 2008, a row erupted over political appointees .
17) And he has five fewer appointees than the city charter allows .
18) Recommended: Election officials are often elected or are political appointees .
19) The chairmen of zemstvo assemblies were state appointees .
20) All new appointees were called Senior Counsel.
21) These appointees rarely had prior experience in postal service and mail delivery.
22) Administrative appointees will be appointed by the president.
23) These would be career officials and not political appointees .
24) But Dean said other appointees have been more low-key .
25) The world does not cooperate with presidents and their appointees .
26) In Central Asia, all appointees were career.
27) These appointees were mostly provincial military Knights, not Italian aristocrats.
28) Some appointees outside the executive branch are called czars as well.
How to use appointees in a sentence29) Hancock had five fewer appointees and a leadership team still in formation .
30) Not anticipated are the special interest sponsored appointees to the judicial department .
31) Denver 's Auditor has four appointees and three received merit pay increases.
32) These appointees help to ensure that IPSAs are structurally transparent.
33) Only Havel has been elected, the rest are appointees .
34) Appointees to this court were judges of great experience.
35) C5094 for procedural requirements applicable to new appointees .
36) By 1941, eight of the nine Justices were Roosevelt appointees .
37) Some ministers and government appointees resigned under the heat of the dispute.
38) The first boards were filled entirely with Rouse Company appointees .
39) New appointees appointed to OCONUS positions (see par.
40) Francis appointees include only two Europeans and no Americans.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appointees
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appointees with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appointees
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appointees in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appointees.
20 examples of simple sentences of appointees. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appointees
Compound Sentences with appointees
Complex Sentences with appointees
Compound-Complex Sentences with appointees