applied in a sentence
1) That condition was already being applied through agency policy.
2) Executive fire officer program applied research project guidelines.
3) The discount rate applied is 10%.
applied example sentences4) For underwater ship hulls bottom paints are applied .
5) A six month transition period was applied .
6) The ordinary prudent man standard was applied notwithstanding.
7) Often behavior therapists are called applied behavior analysts.
8) A woven fiberglass top sheet is applied .
9) That preferential system has essentially applied ever since.
10) An upward adjustment factor 5% was applied .
11) A leading hand tiger claw technique is applied .
12) Contrast is applied before brightness by default.
13) A new stack is applied roughly every 30 seconds.
14) They nonetheless insisted that certain rules concerning international armed conflict applied .
15) The comparison operators and logical operators are applied next.
example sentences with applied16) A skin graft may be applied afterward.
17) The high general standards applied to industrial safety affect expectations.
18) The same applied equally to elderly landowners.
19) A strict legal test is developed and applied .
20) The new government policy was swiftly applied .
21) A blue and yellow color scheme was applied throughout.
22) A discounted rate has been applied for weekday stays.
23) It is exceptionally glossy and evenly applied .
24) The rust had started before the paint was applied .
25) Are envelopes applied upside down or inverted somehow?
26) Knowledge is useless until it is applied !
27) A 25% sample discount may be applied .
28) Local space position around which rotation is applied .
How to use applied in a sentence29) SAC offers experiential learning opportunities for applied justice research.
30) The same method was applied to corps.
31) The same stringent test was often applied to ascertain acting ability.
32) A damping exponential component is also applied .
33) Applied physics & math to improve golf.
34) It is empathy applied to problem solving.
35) A 50p booking charge is applied to every ticket.
36) The amount of nuclear heating applied needed careful control.
37) These figures are before the loot multiplier is applied .
38) The sand is most often applied using compressed air.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applied
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applied with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applied
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applied in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applied.
20 examples of simple sentences of applied. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applied
Compound Sentences with applied
Complex Sentences with applied
Compound-Complex Sentences with applied