appanage in a sentence
1) The appanage holders demanded excessive revenues and freed themselves from taxes.
2) Only seven appanages were given from 1515 to 1789.
3) The title also conferred an appanage on the region.
appanage example sentences4) Appanages were abolished in 1792 before the proclamation of the Republic.
5) For example, "cows have appanage over prions.
6) However, he further pursued to gain a decent appanage from Denmark.
7) Thus, when a cadet exchanged his appanage , his arms changed.
8) His father granted to him the county of Poitiers in appanage .
9) English and British monarchs frequently granted appanages to younger sons of the monarch.
10) Appanages were called banners (Khoshuu) under the Qing Dynasty.
11) Kublai quickly came to his appanage in Hebei and ordered reforms.
12) The appanage system was used to sweeten the pill of the primogeniture.
13) At their birth the French princes received a title independent of an appanage .
14) King Charles V tried to remove the appanage system, but in vain.
15) The younger sons, Vladislav and Uroš I, received appanages .
example sentences with appanage16) Kings tried as much as possible to rid themselves of the most powerful appanages .
17) The eldest son alone became King and received the royal domain except for the appanages .
18) Temuder chipped away at the autonomy of the princely appanages and executed Confucian opponents.
19) The Earldom of Richmond later became an appanage of the Dukes of Brittany.
20) Thus, Anjou ceased to be an appanage and fell into the Royal domain.
21) Aside from his appanage , he was given no meaningful financial freedom from the Crown.
22) However, the Oirats called their appanage unit "ulus" or "anggi".
23) Berke gave Kaykaus Crimea as an appanage and had him marry a Mongol woman.
24) The original appanages , just like other feudal fiefs, could pass through the female line.
25) For the Mongols, khubi (share) refers to appanage in the Middle Ages.
26) Tolui died in 1232, and Ögedei appointed Sorghaghtani head of the Toluid appanage .
27) The Karakhanid state was divided into appanages , as was common of Turkic and Mongol nomads.
28) An appanage is a fief conceded to a younger son or a younger brother of the king.
How to use appanage in a sentence29) Before his death in 1303 Daniel had increased his appanage by several towns wrested from other princes.
30) The fake history of the "last existing appanage republic of the USSR", Soviet Unterzoegersdorf.
31) During the conquest of the Jin, Genghis Khan's younger brothers received large appanages in Manchuria.
32) Francis died on 10 June 1584, and the vacant appanage definitively became part of the royal domain.
33) The Simjurids received an appanage in the Kohistan region of eastern Khorasan (northern Afghanistan).
34) The goal of the appanage was to provide him with a sufficient income to maintain his noble rank.
35) From 1339 he received annually 24,000 ding in Yuan paper currency from the Jochid appanages in China.
36) The actual revenues of the pastors formed a combination of a seigniorial appanage and dues by the parishioners.
37) After his son Jochi's death, Genghis Khan assigned Jochi's appanages to his sons.
38) The Great Moravian appanage system was adopted by the Árpád dynasty of the newly established Kingdom of Hungary.
39) The whole city of Nippur appears to have been at that time merely an appanage of the temple.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appanage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appanage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appanage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appanage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appanage.
20 examples of simple sentences of appanage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appanage
Compound Sentences with appanage
Complex Sentences with appanage
Compound-Complex Sentences with appanage