apoprotein in a sentence
1) Structure of apoprotein A-I lacking residues 1-43.
2) VLDL contains several apoproteins , including apoB-100 .
3) Many sides from bile by regarding loss university and providing coverage of recept uden zithromax buy apoprotein ciii.
apoprotein example sentences4) The process involves recognition of apoprotein E of the chylomicron remnant by receptors on the surface of liver cells.
5) Enzymes that require a cofactor but do not have one bound are called "apoenzymes" or " apoproteins ".
6) MTP facilitates transfer of lipids to apoprotein B-100 while B-100 is being translocated into the ER lumen during translation.
7) The apoprotein components of the lipoproteins are also demonstrated in view of the recent realisation of their importance in lipid metabolism.
8) Apoprotein CII on the chylomicron surface activates Lipoprotein Lipase , an enzyme attached to the lumenal surface of small blood vessels.
9) These target proteins interact with specific binding domains of S100A4, which are accessible upon conformational change of the apoprotein upon Ca 2+ binding.
10) The second type of mutation is at Phe65, the side chain that must rotate out of a hydrophobic pocket in the apoprotein to allow SAM to bind.
11) There are four main goals of lipoprotein, differing in the relative proportion of the core lipids and in the type of apoprotein .
12) For example, familial defective apoprotein B100 leads to impaired binding of LDL to cell surface receptors, with elevated levels of circulating LDL.
13) Availability of apoprotein B-100 for VLDL assembly depends at least in part on regulated transfer of B-100 out of the ER for degradation via the proteasome .
14) A 2- to 3-fold increase in the amount of glucose bound to lysine of apoprotein B has been demonstrated in the serum of diabetic subjects.
15) Further research is needed in this area and it is possible that important abnormalities in the 'modulating' apoproteins may be found.
example sentences with apoprotein16) The reason for an increase may be related to increased VLDL catabolism, which in turn produces the apoproteins and lipids forming an integral part of HDL.
17) It consists of two types of light harvesting complexes, called LH1 and LH2, which are each made up of oligomers of alpha/beta apoprotein dimers.
18) Familial apoprotein CII deficiency
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apoprotein
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apoprotein with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apoprotein
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apoprotein in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apoprotein.
20 examples of simple sentences of apoprotein. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apoprotein
Compound Sentences with apoprotein
Complex Sentences with apoprotein
Compound-Complex Sentences with apoprotein