apoplexy in a sentence
1) Surgery for pituitary apoplexy was described in 1925.
2) This occurs in 70% of those with pituitary apoplexy .
3) His death certificate records that he died of apoplexy .
apoplexy example sentences4) The coroner seemed on the verge of apoplexy .
5) She lay there unconscious, stricken with apoplexy .
6) Phillips died from apoplexy on 27 October 1897.
7) Such a practice is enough to give some modern scholars apoplexy .
8) His remarkable recovery is likely an example of spontaneous selective pituitary tumor apoplexy .
9) Others regard Sheehan's syndrome as a form of pituitary apoplexy .
10) You can imagine the apoplexy that would have caused .
11) I'll say he died in Paris of apoplexy .
12) An elderly Dr Bamford recorded a verdict of apoplexy .
13) Solomos died in February 1857 from apoplexy .
14) Bessels diagnosed apoplexy , and Hall finally died on November 8.
15) A suggestion that sends Hater Nation into apoplexy .
example sentences with apoplexy16) Ferdinando died on 23 May 1670 afflicted by apoplexy and dropsy.
17) He died on January 5, 1897 as a result of apoplexy .
18) Symptoms of plethora were believed to include fever, apoplexy , and headache.
19) Outbreaks of nativist apoplexy are nothing new in American history.
20) The apoplexy to think for RITALIN is no such exuse.
21) His pliant features contorted into an expression of indescribable apoplexy .
22) Died of an apoplexy in Westminster, March 20, 1413.
23) Amiss wondered if apoplexy would ensue, but all that followed was silence.
24) In absolute terms, only a very small proportion of pituitary tumors eventually undergoes apoplexy .
25) Lots of people die of apoplexy , quite suddenly, don't they?
26) The first priority in suspected or confirmed pituitary apoplexy is stabilization of the circulatory system.
27) He died of apoplexy at 0645hrs on 14 September 1966 in Ankara.
28) Consider apoplexy from a Thelemic standpoint.
How to use apoplexy in a sentence29) Persons are most subject to apoplexy between the ages of forty and sixty. 58.
30) Before the introduction of steroid replacement, the mortality from pituitary apoplexy approximated 50%.
31) Biddle Reeves, prominently connected with business in Utah, dies of apoplexy .
32) Suggested causes of death include exhaustion, malnutrition, apoplexy , pneumonia and possibly tuberculosis.
33) But instead of apoplexy , many in the MSB are sitting on their hands.
34) Even the things that happen would be enough to cause apoplexy for most people.
35) On 6 August 1927, he suffered an attack which the doctors diagnosed as apoplexy .
36) Soon after that he fell seriously ill and died of apoplexy on 31 May 1882.
37) I know that McBride's book drives some Capra fans to apoplexy of outrage.
38) This was alarming to most of us and to Arch the cause for apoplexy .
39) Apoplexy caused his sudden death.
40) See MADNESS, apoplexy , SC.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apoplexy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apoplexy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apoplexy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apoplexy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apoplexy.
20 examples of simple sentences of apoplexy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apoplexy
Compound Sentences with apoplexy
Complex Sentences with apoplexy
Compound-Complex Sentences with apoplexy