apophony in a sentence
1) This latter type of apophony was not productive in PIE.
2) Most Sindarin plurals are formed by apophony and are characterised by "i-mutation".
3) The high vowels and the low vowels are four distinct phonemes, and they alternate in various forms of apophony .
apophony example sentences4) There are many kinds of vowel gradation in English and other languages, and these are discussed generally in the article apophony .
5) The internal plural employs vowel quality or apophony to pluralize words, similar to English "man" vs. "men" and "goose" vs. "geese".
6) Apophony (alternating between different vowels):
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apophony
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apophony with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apophony
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apophony in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apophony.
20 examples of simple sentences of apophony. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apophony
Compound Sentences with apophony
Complex Sentences with apophony
Compound-Complex Sentences with apophony