apomorphine in a sentence
1) CTH-300b Efficacy Study in apomorphine experienced patients.
2) CTH-300a Efficacy Study in apomorphine naïve patients.
3) Sequential administration enhances the effect of apomorphine SL in men with erectile dysfunction.
apomorphine example sentences4) I am roma my 6 apomorphine mark and don't have germander.
5) The effect of the dopamine agonist, apomorphine , on regional cerebral blood flow in normal volunteers.
6) Apomorphine can be administered via subcutaneous injection using a small pump which is carried by the patient.
7) Description: Uprima ( apomorphine hydrochloride) is a new medical treatment for the management of erectile dysfunction.
8) Apomorphine is a D1-like and D2-like receptor agonist and it is an emetic drug.
9) Characterising the benefit of apomorphine SL ( Uprima ) as an optimised treatment for representative populations with erectile dysfunction.
10) The pronunciation, finishet and apomorphine of the veritable follrugs differ, later substantially, from monumental bazillions of english.
11) Dopamine agonists include bromocriptine, pergolide, pramipexole, ropinirole, piribedil, cabergoline, apomorphine , and lisuride.
12) T he response to Uprima ( apomorphine sublingual, (apo SL)) has been well documented in conventional clinical trials.
13) For example, administration of apomorphine , a non-selective dopamine receptor agonist, increased task-related blood-flow response in the ACC80,81.
14) Rats were induced to intake kaolin by administering various emetic stimuli such as copper sulfate, apomorphine , cisplatin, and motion.
15) Some limbs, chemical as event, have the toxic loss as paper, requesting rejected seizures to help the email apomorphine .
example sentences with apomorphine16) However, it has only recently become clear that apomorphine can be utilized, with excellent results, to treat erectile dysfunction.
17) Apomorphine , which is a non-orally administered dopamine agonist, may be used to reduce off periods and dyskinesia in late PD.
18) This group includes some medications that are administered for Parkinson's disease, as well as other dopamine agonists such as apomorphine .
19) Apomorphine is also available in a more acute dose as an autoinjector pen for emergency doses such as after a fall or first thing in the morning.
20) Since secondary effects such as confusion and hallucinations are not rare it has been recommended that patients under apomorphine treatment should be closely monitored.
21) A torn pharmaceutical label that the Prosecution supposed to have held morphine hydrochloride, the poison, had in fact held apomorphine hydrochloride, an emetic.
22) Dent's apomorphine cure was also used to treat alcoholism, although it was held by several people who undertook it to be no more than straightforward aversion therapy.
23) He kicked his habit with apomorphine and flew off to London to see Dr Dent, who had first turned him on to the cure.
24) This study is designed to provide the clinical "bridge" to the FDA's finding of safety and efficacy for the Reference Listed Drug (s.c. apomorphine ).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apomorphine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apomorphine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apomorphine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apomorphine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apomorphine.
20 examples of simple sentences of apomorphine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apomorphine
Compound Sentences with apomorphine
Complex Sentences with apomorphine
Compound-Complex Sentences with apomorphine