apomictic in a sentence
1) There are many apomictic species in the family.
2) Common dandelion is a triploid that produces viable seeds by apomictic seed.
3) The offspring produced by apomictic parthenogenesis are "full clones" of their mother.
apomictic example sentences4) An example of an apomictic plant would be the triploid European dandelion.
5) At least some species of Hypoxis are apomictic (Nordal 1998).
6) Hybridisation occurs in Crataegus , and the hybrids are triploid and apomictic .
7) This is called apomictic parthenogenesis.
8) Some botanists in the past recognised a thousand or more species, many of which are apomictic microspecies.
9) Also, one alternative to the haplodiploidy method of reproduction exhibited by these nematodes is reproduction by apomictic thelytoky.
10) In apomictic parthenogenesis, the offspring are clones of the mother and hence are usually (except for aphids) female.
11) (St James's lily, Aztec lily, Jacobean lily), another member of the tribe Hippeastreae, originally called "Amaryllis formosissima", which is apomictic .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apomictic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apomictic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apomictic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apomictic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apomictic.
20 examples of simple sentences of apomictic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apomictic
Compound Sentences with apomictic
Complex Sentences with apomictic
Compound-Complex Sentences with apomictic