apologetics in a sentence
1) He argues that "doing apologetics well requires three things.
2) Moral apologetics states that real moral obligation is a fact.
3) Sterling himself echoes slavery apologetics when defending his own attitudes.
apologetics example sentences
apologetics example sentences4) The series of 24 addresses on apologetics is available free online.
5) These are still cited as exemplary of Catholic apologetics .
6) I recently taught on apologetics at a university.
7) We will do this primarily through apologetics seminars.
8) Yes , P. Johnson was obviously doing evangelical apologetics .
9) How many apologetics have you won over?
10) Creationist apologetics are tools employed with
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: