apodyterium in a sentence
1) After undressing in the apodyterium or changing room, Romans would proceed to the tepidarium or warm room.
2) In the baths at Pompeii this chamber also served as an apodyterium for those who took the warm bath.
3) The apodyterium ( changing-room) of these baths had once been decorated with erotic scenes, displayed in numbered boxes.
apodyterium example sentences4) It has an " apodyterium " (changing room), a "frigidarium" (cold bath), two "tepidaria" (lukewarm baths', a "caldarium" (hot bath) and a "sudatorium" (sauna).
5) The apodyterium was a spacious chamber, with stone seats along two sides of the wall ("h, h").
6) A passage ("s") leads into the " apodyterium " ("B"), a room for undressing in which all visitors must have met before entering the baths proper.
7) Apodyterium and frigidarium
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apodyterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apodyterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apodyterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apodyterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apodyterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of apodyterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apodyterium
Compound Sentences with apodyterium
Complex Sentences with apodyterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with apodyterium