apochromat in a sentence
1) Apochromats are much more expensive than achromats.
2) Apochromat (APO) lenses have added correction for chromatic aberration.
3) Triplet fluorite and ED glass refractors are color free and classified as apochromats , but are very expensive.
apochromat example sentences4) In general, the achromats are the least optically corrected objectives and the apochromats are the most corrected objectives.
5) For light microscopy, these designs commonly include achromat, plan achromat, plan fluorite, and plan apochromat .
6) Today the best high-end refractors are triplet apochromats made of special ED (Extra Low Dispersion) or Fluorite glasses.
7) In 1892 H. Dennis Taylor, an optical designer for T. Cooke & Sons, designed the first triplet apochromat for the Cooke Photo Visual telescope objective.
8) Reducing this to acceptable levels usually involves a combination of two or three aperture sized lenses (see achromat and apochromat for more details).
9) An apochromat is a lens or lens system which has even better correction of chromatic aberration, combined with improved correction of spherical aberration.
10) 8-element, 4-group true apochromat macro lens series, optimized for 1:1 reproduction.
11) TMB-LOMO 80/600 Apochromat
12) Takahashi FS-102N Apochromat
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apochromat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apochromat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apochromat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apochromat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apochromat.
20 examples of simple sentences of apochromat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apochromat
Compound Sentences with apochromat
Complex Sentences with apochromat
Compound-Complex Sentences with apochromat