apnoea in a sentence
1) Sleep apnoea A condition that causes interrupted breathing while sleeping.
2) If left untreated, sleep apnoea can be potentially life threatening.
3) Sometimes an apnoea alarm is used to monitor the baby's breathing.
apnoea example sentences4) Another suffers from occasional obstructive apnoea when she has a bad cold.
5) Eliminating pain is essential and investigate sleep apnoea if this is happening too.
6) It is also a symptom of a more serious sleep disorder - sleep apnoea .
7) People with large tongues may be prone to obstructive sleep apnoea and terrible snoring.
8) Sleep apnoea outfit SomnoMed recently conducted a share purchase plan that was five-times oversubscribed.
9) Started a course about 6 weeks ago for my sleep apnoea called Buteyko Breathing.
10) Important note: Sleep apnoea can also affect children, but thankfully it's rare.
11) Finally, if the individual is a snorer then sleep apnoea needs to be considered.
12) Neither sleep apnoea nor any other medical condition was a prerequisite for inclusion in this sampling.
13) Somnowell is the world's leading device for the treatment of snoring and sleep apnoea .
14) Note: UK spelling is ' apnoea ' and sometimes 'Apneoa'.
15) There's no evidence to show that an apnoea alarm reduces the incidence of SIDS .
example sentences with apnoea16) Obstructive sleep apnoea occurs when the muscles and soft tissues in the throat relax, blocking the airway.
17) Around 120 , 0 00 Britons suffer from sleep apnoea , where snorers stop breathing in the night.
18) Around five per cent of heavy snorers will go on to develop obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA).
19) At last there is a lower complication rate, although obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome(OSAS) is associated.
20) A clinical trial is under way to test the theory on patients with severe obstructive sleep apnoea or OSA .
21) In 2002, SGH pioneered a modified jaw advancement technique for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnoea in Asians.
22) One child had obstructive sleep apnoea (pauses in breathing) which resolved after removal of tonsils and adenoids.
23) The congestion in the nose may result in the normal breathing pattern stopping entirely during sleep ( sleep apnoea ).
24) Symptoms are similar to obstructive sleep apnoea , which also makes patients stop breathing, although the cause is different.
25) However, snoring and sleep apnoea may also be caused by throat or nasal deformities or a deviated septum.
26) Currently leading a major campaign to raise awareness of obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) and improve diagnosis and treatment.
27) By depriving the body of oxygen , sleep apnoea has been linked to cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes and cancer.
28) Central sleep apnoea or obstructive sleep apnoea may cause excessive daytime sleepiness, and these individuals should undergo a sleep study.
How to use apnoea in a sentence29) Central sleep apnoea or obstructive sleep apnoea may cause excessive daytime sleepiness, and these individuals should undergo a sleep study.
30) The good news is that not everyone who snores occasionally is a sleep apnoea sufferer and also the condition is curable.
31) These pauses , known as apnoeas , ... Obstructive sleep apnoea can be a quiet killer, catching unsuspecting, sleeping victims.
32) These pauses , known as apnoeas, ... Obstructive sleep apnoea can be a quiet killer, catching unsuspecting, sleeping victims.
33) THE British Snoring and Sleep apnoea Association set up last year by a Mr Alan Davy has declared a membership of 1,300.
34) Apnoea alarms aren't totally reliable and can cause great anxiety in parents, who often say they lie awake at night waiting for the alarm to go off.
35) He is clinically depressed, suffers from sleep apnoea and is due to have an operation that will mean he will have no work for several weeks and, as a result, more debt.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apnoea
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apnoea with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apnoea
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apnoea in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apnoea.
20 examples of simple sentences of apnoea. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apnoea
Compound Sentences with apnoea
Complex Sentences with apnoea
Compound-Complex Sentences with apnoea