aplomb in a sentence
1) He had done it with consummate aplomb .
2) He told tales with perfect aplomb and in complete paragraphs.
3) You have pulled this feat off with aplomb .
aplomb example sentences4) To his surprise his presentation flowed with aplomb .
5) Fairbanks residents responded to the problems with aplomb .
6) He's handled his outfield duties with aplomb .
7) She made the necessary changes with an aplomb not readily seen .
8) Some people can pull off the dirty talk with aplomb .
9) He seems to have a great deal of aplomb .
10) In that respect , it succeeds with aplomb .
11) But she does it with eye-catching aplomb .
12) No Queen could have performed her dynastic duty with more aplomb .
13) Cristiano Ronaldo stepped up to score the penalty with aplomb .
14) He plays various guitars and stringed instruments with incredible skill and aplomb .
15) Because it will do so with aplomb .
example sentences with aplomb16) Gibbon's aplomb probably saved Battery B from being overrun.
17) Some painted shyly, some with aplomb .
18) His passing ability enabled him to play in the position with aplomb .
19) CINEMA, Ronald Cheng handles his key role with impressive aplomb .
20) By those standards, Top Gear's eastern pilgrimage succeeded with aplomb .
21) Yet somehow Octodad's executes its truly bizarre premise with surprising aplomb .
22) Simmons seems destined to multitask and succeed with both efficiency and aplomb .
23) Roman Remeynes took on the frontman's job with aplomb .
24) In any case, he handled the short time frame with aplomb .
25) For some time MacDonald managed to ride this deterioration with remarkable aplomb .
26) Wilde handles it with aplomb , earning laughs and compassion in equal measure.
27) Cannavaro captained Italy throughout their successful 2006 World Cup campaign with aplomb .
28) He managed that with great aplomb .
How to use aplomb in a sentence29) Jupiter is considered big and mushy enough to absorb the attack with aplomb .
30) The seminal 'Kingdom of Madness' ended the show with aplomb .
31) The Lancastrian found his form in the final and won with aplomb .
32) They have been described as a trio of vitality, charm and aplomb .
33) The ten-year-old continued with all the aplomb of a veteran diva.
34) The actor portrays the gamut of emotions with aplomb and delivers a flawless performance.
35) Clean , stylish and simple, Hue serves up hourly forecasts with aplomb .
36) We swoop back across the river, squeezing between lorries and taxis with aplomb .
37) If anything, he handled this crisis with more aplomb than the earlier one.
38) Blog discussions support tutors in shuttling from single-loop and double loop process with aplomb .
39) For somebody who is relatively new to royal engagements , Kate has performed with aplomb .
40) Sam took it with aplomb until Dean rested an ear against his chest to listen.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aplomb
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aplomb with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aplomb
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aplomb in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aplomb.
20 examples of simple sentences of aplomb. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aplomb
Compound Sentences with aplomb
Complex Sentences with aplomb
Compound-Complex Sentences with aplomb