aplenty in a sentence
1) There are short skirts and tight tanks aplenty .
2) The kids were aplenty wherever we went.
3) The 1:1 scale trains were also running aplenty .
aplenty example sentences4) Another distance with historical and physiological significance aplenty .
5) Also new generation of comedy actors were aplenty .
6) Daddy was a championship swimmer in college, having awards aplenty .
7) With lectures and demonstrations aplenty , the children learned much.
8) There are thrills, spills and points aplenty in hurricane .
9) Opinions and philosophies are to be had here aplenty .
10) The Congress contains tricks aplenty and ideas in abundance.
11) The same martian looking crabs are aplenty up north.
12) The ethical concerns associated with driverless technology are aplenty .
13) There will be nostalgia aplenty this weekend.
14) But there were still newsworthy transfer dealings aplenty .
15) Well , now their very caution is bringing them trouble aplenty .
example sentences with aplenty16) New constructions too are aplenty but at the cost of aesthetics.
17) There are training opportunities aplenty , most of them free.
18) But here also there appears to be misunderstanding aplenty .
19) Art shops selling original local arts are also aplenty in this area.
20) Garish design, lazy copy, spelling mistakes aplenty .
21) As you might've guessed, hijinks aplenty ensue.
22) There have been accidents aplenty on this cluttered but charming course.
23) There will be anger and conjecture frothing aplenty .
24) When coil-tapped, it suggests country bends aplenty .
25) Which, if you're for real, is reward aplenty .
26) Ideas, intelligence, he and his administration have aplenty .
27) Since then, though, I've heard it used aplenty .
28) Otherwise there is abuse aplenty to be meted out.
How to use aplenty in a sentence29) The good ol' boys'll sell you tanks and planes aplenty .
30) Baer had no difficulty discovering opportunities aplenty in the booming post-war building trades.
31) This band has always been about hooks and here they're dripping aplenty !
32) The back panel looks very busy indeed, with inputs and outputs aplenty .
33) Mondo tagged in, causing miscommunications aplenty between the partners.
34) Not much money but love aplenty .
35) Between the acreages are forested sections with wildflowers and towering trees aplenty .
36) So include them aplenty in the diet and see some great results.
37) Still, there are problems aplenty .
38) So, rest assured, we'll nook and cranny aplenty .
39) Game - Scotland has game aplenty , from pheasants to venison.
40) And as one would expect there 's going to be loot aplenty .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aplenty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aplenty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aplenty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aplenty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aplenty.
20 examples of simple sentences of aplenty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aplenty
Compound Sentences with aplenty
Complex Sentences with aplenty
Compound-Complex Sentences with aplenty