aplastic in a sentence
1) Her life is almost cut short when she develops aplastic anemia.
2) In 1996 she is diagnosed with aplastic anemia.
3) Aplastic anemia affects all kinds of blood cells.
aplastic example sentences4) Jack develops aplastic anemia, like Starr.
5) In April 1960, Roosevelt was diagnosed with aplastic anemia.
6) The most serious side effect of chloramphenicol treatment is aplastic anaemia.
7) Actually, about half of known aplastic anaemias recover without one.
8) Parvovirus associated aplastic crisis in homozygous sickle cell disease.
9) Those who have a diagnosis of aplastic anemia should be screened annually.
10) After many difficulties in their marriage, Starr is diagnosed with aplastic anemia.
11) People who have aplastic anemia have bone marrow that just stops working right.
12) The following year, Abigail is diagnosed with aplastic Anemia.
13) Use of gamma globulin and erythropoietin in a sickle cell aplastic crisis.
14) They think that they might catch aplastic anemia just by being near me.
15) They are part of the steroid-resistant acute rejection reaction and grave aplastic anemia treatment.
example sentences with aplastic16) Other immune-mediated hematological disorders, such as essential mixed cryoglobulinemia and aplastic anemia.
17) Aplastic anemia is caused by the inability of the bone marrow to produce blood cells.
18) Fanconi anemia is a hereditary disorder or defect featuring aplastic anemia and various other abnormalities.
19) Rand, dying of aplastic anemia , encourages Eve to become close to Chance.
20) Marie Curie died from aplastic anemia which resulted from her high levels of exposure.
21) Handling of radium has been blamed for Curie's death due to aplastic anemia.
22) Curie later died from aplastic anaemia, likely caused by exposure to ionizing radiation.
23) Both acquired aplastic anemia following immunosuppressive treatment and Fanconi anemia can evolve into MDS.
24) Highsmith died of aplastic anemia and cancer in Locarno, Switzerland, aged 74.
25) It has been associated with rare cases of aplastic anemia and allergic reactions in some people.
26) Those with severe or very severe aplastic anaemia are at risk of life-threatening infections or bleeding .
27) Many cases develop in people who have previously been diagnosed with aplastic anemia or myelodysplastic syndrome.
28) In April 1979, Demetrio Stratos was diagnosed with a severe case of aplastic anemia.
How to use aplastic in a sentence29) The aplastic anemia patient 's blood thins as the bone marrow slows its production of blood cells.
30) Aplastic anemia has also been linked to exposure to toxins such as pesticides , arsenic and benzene.
31) The disease was an aplastic pernicious anemia of rapid, feverish development, the sanatorium director reported.
32) She asks him to help Heer, as she has been diagnosed with aplastic Anemia.
33) Nobody knows, but I can tell you that nothing I did made me get aplastic anemia.
34) Marie Curie died of aplastic anemia caused by radiation, a possible early incident of acute radiation syndrome.
35) Both acute splenic sequestration and erythroid aplasia (" aplastic crisis") are commonly associated with fever.
36) In dogs with this ADE, bone marrow is aplastic , and some dogs have mild myelofibrosis.
37) Well in March of 1995, I found out that I have this disease called aplastic anemia.
38) Benzene exposure has also been linked to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, aplastic anemia, and myelodysplastic syndromes.
39) Lindane, an organochloride compound used in sheep dips, has been linked to illnesses including aplastic anaemia.
40) The use of this antibiotic is limited because of its potentially life-threatening side effect, idiosyncratic aplastic anemia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aplastic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aplastic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aplastic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aplastic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aplastic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aplastic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aplastic
Compound Sentences with aplastic
Complex Sentences with aplastic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aplastic