apish in a sentence
1) So, Tiffany Key Rings with its apish deduces the allusive means.
2) From the neck downward, Tiglari differed in no wise from the apish creatures of the garden.
3) Euvoran asked the people for news of the gazolba and received only an apish chattering in reply.
apish example sentences4) Certain large and shadowy animals, which he took for the apish monsters of Maal Dweb, went by him in the gloom.
5) Sir apish Simple - rival to Malvil, played by Josias Miller
6) Initially reconstructed to look like some apish brute , it took 44 years b... Neanderthals english documentary part 1
7) 'Greetings,' Lexandro addressed Tezla as one of the apish customized Servitors licked the Blood Drinker with its long tongue.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apish
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apish with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apish
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apish in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apish.
20 examples of simple sentences of apish. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apish
Compound Sentences with apish
Complex Sentences with apish
Compound-Complex Sentences with apish