apices in a sentence
1) It occurs most commonly at apices of involved teeth.
2) Radicular cysts are found at root apices of involved teeth.
3) Some species produce coloured bracts at the apices .
apices example sentences4) Japan had reached one of the apices of its history.
5) The phialides are swollen at their bases and taper towards their apices .
6) Asthma due to better perfusion of apices of lung.
7) Stir in the apices , apple and walnuts, if desired.
8) Apices either alternate or are reflective of each other over the middorsal line.
9) Pilotrichella flexilis also never has flagelliform branch apices or slender branchlets.
10) Capsomers at the apices are surrounded by five other capsomers and are called pentons.
11) The left mandibular first molar apices radiographically appeared to be resorbed, especially mesially.
12) The leaves of "Pachypodium baronii" are confined to the apices of the branchlets.
13) The increased vitality is shown by the height and number of the apices of this wave-crest.
14) The four electron pairs are spread so as to point roughly towards the apices of a tetrahedron.
15) The cross-overs are marked by riffles, or shallow beds, while at the apices are pools.
example sentences with apices16) Akroteria were later added in bronze: Victories at the apices and basins at the outer angles.
17) The branches are stiff and have small leaves with prickly, pointed apices that are 8-16 mm long.
18) Pilotrichella mascarenica is a small to medium sized species with oblong-ovate leaves that have inconsistently recurved apices .
19) The leaves are confined near the apices , the apex or the highest point, of the branchlets.
20) The proboscises often have sharp apices as well as a host of barbs and spurs on the stem.
21) Phialides of Penicillium , on the other hand, have thicker apices and are organized in tight clusters.
22) The ant, Petalomyrex phylax, is apparently restricted to the plant and protects its stem apices from attack.
23) Many sea cucumbers have papillae, conical fleshy projections of the body wall with sensory tube feet at their apices .
24) Elytral apices meeting or almost meeting at the suture, or independently rounded or acute and separated by broad gap.
25) The apexes are often 1 cm or more from the tumor, so clear margins at the apices can be ignored.
26) Plants at one end of the variation have most leaves with rounded apices ; leaves with distinct mucros occur only sporadically.
27) Furthermore, the leaves of P. reesei differ from those of P. mauiensis in occasionally having shortly mucronate, recurved apices .
28) Still Bay points have bifacially retouched sides, are elliptic to lanceolate shaped and most often they have two pointed apices .
How to use apices in a sentence29) Pilotrichella reesei , however, never has flagelliform branch apices , and its leaves are distinctly auriculate with extensively developed alar cells.
30) However, some surgeons will make an exception for some missing epithelium at the apices of an elliptical excision around the specimen.
31) Shoot apices of Masoor-85 seedlings (3-4 days old) induced proliferated callus masses under dark conditions, were induced to proliferate callus masses.
32) Plants of P. flexilis are generally larger than those of P. mauiensis, and their leaf apices are more consistently mucronate with most of the apices distinctly recurved.
33) Plants of P. flexilis are generally larger than those of P. mauiensis, and their leaf apices are more consistently mucronate with most of the apices distinctly recurved.
34) The leaf apices of P. reesei and P. mauiensis are similar, and both species have short, swollen apical buds as well as slender branchlets.
35) It is identical in size to some forms of P. mauiensis , but that species differs from P. mascarenica in having cuspidate leaves with erect apices .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apices
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apices with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apices
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apices in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apices.
20 examples of simple sentences of apices. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apices
Compound Sentences with apices
Complex Sentences with apices
Compound-Complex Sentences with apices